~Chapter 40 In Your Eyes~

A/N Hi! Late Ik! but hey the masterpiece has arrived! So first off, yes this song had to be the version with Doja Cat! She is one of my idols!

Happy Early SoulMate day! It's on June 8th so tell me if it's that day for you!

Anyways, many references in this chapter I obviously don't own anything that I mention!

Also many Author's Notes and I won't mark them cause they are in my perspective. Is double spaced cause it's too long for me to edit! Yes Ik I'm lazy!

Caution: Your heart may explode from the amount of Simonette fluff in this chapter!

Author's POV

On a Monday evening a red clad chipmunk could be seen walking slowly down the halls awfully close to the green lockers. He was attempting to slide a dainty envelope with a pastel edition to his signature color inside a specific locker.

Alvin decided that it was time to hint at his identity a lot more. He was never the type to be patient, of course for Brittany he would be. But at the moment there was no relationship, so he deemed it perfectly fine to give this process a bit of a shove.

Finding the locker number he so longed to see, he softly shimmied the light paper into the slit of the locker and heard it drop inside.

Alvin began to stride towards the large exit and entryway of the school. Once he had reached where the sunlight hit the pavement, now beating on his face, he heard a familiar voice. 

"I know right?" 

"It is crazy… anyways bye Ambsie!" The deeply rich voice of Brittany Miller could be heard.

Alvin gasped dramatically and found a place to hide. It would be highly suspicious if Alvin were so close to her locker after her secret admirer left a poem.

He hid behind a corner of a wall looking quietly. Brittany wouldn't be able to see him from here due to the distance. He watched her every move, curious to see her reaction. (Reminds me of the song 'I'll be watching you, Stranger Things is getting to me)

Brittany almost threw her binder and books into her locker before the pastel red envelope let itself out and landed onto the floor softly. 

She gasped and quickly retrieved the envelope and gently unfastened it. Her eyes scanned the poem, and felt every emotion that was conveyed into the paper. This one felt ...different from all the others. 

It was written with so much passion, an  overwhelming adoration washed over her. Brittany knew full well that her family, friends, and fans loved her a ton. She was Brittany Miller after all.

But she had never had anyone feel this way about her though. From the looks of it he knew her quite well too. 

Pour Mon Amour,

Eyes so Ice Blue
Unlike mine, same color but liars till the end
They seem so true
Clashing against mine for they are the same and different

And those eyes of yours
They lie too 
Always looking bored
Yet there is so much hidden within you

It hurts to think you kissed another
But I know well that I must respect what you choose
For I mustn't stay to become a bother
Even so, you must know that I Love you.

De Tu Admirador Secreto

Brittany knew that he knew her well. Far too well.