~Chapter 36 Lies and Thoughts~

A/N Hey! Uh, I almost forgot to edit this chapter! Heh heh 😅, so you can roast me in the comment section if you'd like!

There is no dialogue in this chapter but the actions and description alone create enough drama😗🍵

✨The 🎵song🎶 up above is our lovely 💖Ari-babe💖 Though it does contain 🔞Curse words🔞 ...I'll stop with my emojii obsession! 

I choose the song cause it slightly matches the topic of this chapter.

Enjoy! 🍵🤘🏼😛✌🏼🍿

Authors POV 

Brittany continued to look around until she saw him. He was there talking to most of the teens there. Brittany wanted to have him notice her she didn’t want to look desperate. So when she saw Amber she began to make conversation. 

Christian did notice her eventually and he went to talk to her. They talked and danced until they felt some alone time was needed. They went out to the balcony and spoke about  many things.

From school all the way to when they were children. Christian told her about when he was ten and he got to spend the whole summer with his cousin. 

Brittany remembered a similar story but she was nine and she was convinced by Miss Miller and her sisters to go to this camp. They convinced her when they told her all the great things that were there and that Alvin was going too. 

She had a great summer and even though she hated messy things, as long as she was next to Alvin and having a good time, it wouldn’t matter anymore. 

When Brittany told him that story he couldn’t believe that she knew Alvin since she was a child. And he was starting to get some rage of jealousy from everytime she would tell stories and almost all of them had Alvin in them. 

He now realized how big of a chance Alvin could have with her without trying too hard. He calmed down since he thought ‘Well he isn’t coming any time soon’. They talked some more and Brittany began to realize something the more they talked. 

These were one of those cute boys that it won’t work with. And that she couldn’t stop thinking about him… About Alvin. She tried to stop because she needed to stop but she didn’t, she hasn’t. She had to make herself stop, she couldn’t think of one guy while being with another, she’s not a… (A/N I was going to write something inappropriate but I don’t curse soooo A/N Aww I was so innocent-well sorta ). 

She knew that deeply inside of her she just wanted to talk to Alvin instead of him, but it couldn’t be like that. She was outside with Christian and Alvin wasn’t even here. 

Why did these things have to happen to her? 

It’s like all the trouble and problems go to Alvin and these types of problems got to Brittany. 

She shaked him out of her head and continued to talk to Christian. He talked a little bit about some of his mistakes but what she didn’t notice was that he was getting closer and she brought her head up and saw that he was only inches away from her face. And as his lips touched hers he felt some sort of victory. 

And Brittany was excited… yeah that was a lie. She was lying to herself right now in reality she didn’t feel anything. That was so strange.Brittany had felt a lot of different feelings when she had kissed some boys and none of her reactions were this bad. 

Like Jacob, one of her Exes, he kissed pretty good. Even the red capped boy who had kissed her twice, the first by accident, and the second was him purposely. But for some reason his were the only ones, to catch her by surprise and make her actually feel something

It was this surprising because she had never felt the blood rush to her cheeks or her heart race as fast after kissing a boy. 

It was just something she would never feel. And she didn’t like the empty feeling she had while kissing Christian. So she pulled away from his lips and gave him a half-hearted smile while explaining that she needed to go home because it was too late. 

She had kissed him... 'yay!' She thought. But she knew it wasn’t just a fake thought, 

It was a lie.

36th end 

A/N Yeah, I know it's another short chapter- 😔 But anyways the next chapter will be the last one from the originals! 🤠

After that you will see the overwhelming way I write as a try-hard! 🙃

(A/N from now, lol it's not that bad, just very emotionally and mentally draining, it's actually kinda good 😅👌🏼)

Yesterday was national hug day! So since I cannot put emojiis in my message board take my late virtual hugs! 💌

❤🤗🤗🤗 Have an incredible Day, Evening or Night! And thank you for reading! See you Next Friday!🤗🤗🤗❤