~Chapter 37 The horrible thought~

A/N Hi!!! I missed doing this! This is kinda short but dw tomorrow you will drown in my new heavy style of writing! Yay! lol

Anyways, Olivia, Conan, Nicki and BTS released new music and I know this song doesn't completely match but somewhat 😣😬

Enjoy! And please don't be shy! I love to read your reactions and comments!

Author’s POV 

Alvin was at the party and not many people noticed, but as he got deeper into the house he could hear his name pronounced and in many different tones. 

But he didn’t care as much. He just kept on walking. He talked to a couple of friends and knew that, that was definitely worth the walk. 

He saw some of the couples were making out on couches and some were going upstairs. Yet he continued to walk around greeting his friends. 

Alvin didn’t even realize he passed by her. He just kept on walking around the house. 

He went downstairs to see Bo Carter spraying the whole house for some reason and everyone was coughing. 

And a growing irritation and itch was in his throat. Soon he was coughing uncontrollably as well. 

Amy got on top of a table to get everyone’s attention and started to speak. “I DON’T KNOW WHO --Cough-- DID IT BUT SOMEONE DID!! WHO PEPPER SPRAYED--Cough Cough-- MY ---HOUSE?!” Amy shouted at the crowd. 

Everyone looked around but no one answered, Alvin walked out of the crowd and he decided to get some fresh air. 

He went to the balcony when he stopped… 

His sky blue eyes couldn’t believe the scene before him. No, no, no, no, no, This ruins everything! 

His chances were ruined! He didn’t even open the glass door to the balcony. 

The red clad simply huffed out like it was nothing and walked away. He went to the living room and soon the party was living again. 

Alvin sat there trying to forget it… 

‘Forget it, Forget it.’ 

But he couldn’t. 

After everything he did. Did it all go to waste? 

Alvin wished he hadn’t gone outside for any air. But again Brittany would end up telling people and he would have probably heard it from his brothers. 

He couldn’t get it out of his head. The way he was kissing her and she probably liked it too. 

He hated this feeling and he couldn’t get her out of his head. 

No matter how hard he tried... And there was this part of himself that would think negatively. 

It was somehow taking over his mind and all he could think about was how bad it would be if they became a couple. 

He felt this awful feeling wash over him. He shut his eyes hoping the feeling would go away and it didn't. 

When Alvin opened his eyes though he saw Amy sitting next to him. “I didn’t expect you to come here tonight.” Amy said.

"I didn’t expect to come here either.” Alvin admitted. 

“Well good that you did,” Alvin turned to face her and actually make eye contact with her. 

“Hey you look tired or upset, is something bothering you?” Alvin’s eyes bore into Amy’s and she actually looked concerned he nodded almost hesitantly. 

They went upstairs to a guest room. Alvin sat on the bed and Amy sat right next to him. “Something’s wrong with you, and I know it.” Amy replied. 

“I’m… fine.” He answered while staring at the perfectly polished marble floor. 

“Fine, don’t tell me, but remember that I’m always here if you need anything.” Amy stood up and was about to leave the room when… 

“Amy how would you feel if you saw a girl kissing the guy you really liked?” Alvin questioned with a sad puppy-like expression. 

Amy turned around and smiled “Oh, Alvin… I forgive you.” Alvin’s face became completely confused, as her smile grew wider and she turned to leave and she closed the door behind her. 

Alvin felt the wave of sadness return as he laid down on the bed. He felt he was drowning when the thought of her and Christian becoming a thing. 

He couldn’t sleep for most of the night and he had to wait until his eyelids would force themselves to drop and close. He knew that he would never forget this.

I think I'm getting better at writing! Just wait till tomorrow and you'll see my current writing, if you don't get what I mean,

This is a chapter from a couple years ago unreleased from the original that was lightly edited!

Well have a great day, evening and night! Love you peeps and thanks again for reading! 💖💖💖