~Chapter 18 Phone call craziness!~

A/N There were a few things that weren't established last Saturday, lemme explain. I love Kevin and Cheesy, trust me I do. But this was written a long time ago when I didn't know Kev that much! 

I was so distracted last Saturday night, that I also forgot to mention that I don't really know how to write kissing scene's.

Last but not least, The filler chapters were on Thursday. And this chapter wasn't heavily edited due to my laziness.

Enjoy the chapter, and don't be afraid to show your love in the comment section!

Simon’s POV

It’s Friday and the girls left earlier, Theodore went to the grocery store with Dave to get a few things and Alvin said that he wanted to play some video games with me, I thought, sure why not. Then out of nowhere he just canceled out on me because he wanted to play basketball with Chris!

It bothered me at first but it doesn’t really matter. I went to my room, I’m actually pretty happy because I fixed my miniature phone! (From the episode ihear) Now all I have to do is… test it… I know, I don’t know if it’s actually fixed. I still have hope that it works the way it’s supposed to. 

I grabbed my normal iPhone to compare the two in sound and the contacts. I called Eleanor and she was talking to Dave? Oh great don’t tell me this doesn’t work the way it’s supposed to! 

“Yeah I’ll do that, don’t tell Theodore though, bye Dave!” She chirped. 

“Bye Eleanor!” I heard them end the phone call. 

I was about to take the phone out of my ear but all of a sudden it transferred to someone else’s phone. It was Brittany and Amber A (remember there are two Amber’s) 

“Yeah I need to find out who this guy is.” Brittany stated. 

“Brittany what if it’s Christian?” Amber asked worriedly.

Christian was Brittany’s crush last year, She had long since "gotten over" him, I still doubt it though, she doesn’t have any feelings for him now… does she? 

“Amber, I really don’t know how I would feel about Christian… I mean after everything that happened!” Brittany explained. 

I was now having an inner war with myself because this is none of my business! But I can’t! I have to know! Oh great I’m starting to sound like Alvin! 

“Well, what would you do if Christian is the one who fell in love with you?” Amber inquired. I actually want to know Brittany’s answer. 

“Well, I don’t really feel anything for him so it would be a bit awkward but maybe… I might give him… a chance.” Brittany answered. 

Which made me shocked, Alvin certainly wouldn't like this news. I really hope he doesn't find out… I shouldn't tell him so his confidence won't go down. It's not that I'm trying to protect his ego or anything but it just took way too much effort to get him to start this. I don't want him to even think about throwing in the towel.

I'm not gonna lie I wanted to hear more, but the phone lost connection to the phone call. Which is actually good I don’t want to hear anymore! I can feel my natural judgment cloud my brain.

My iPhone was ringing and it was Eleanor I clicked accept of course. “Hey Simon I just wanted to ask if you could do me a favor?” 

“Oh, sure what is it?” I asked.

“Alright, go to Theodore’s drawer and there’s a light green paper, give that paper to Theodore when he comes back.” Eleanor ordered. I couldn’t help but question it. 

“Eleanor I hope you don’t mind me asking but what is in this paper?" 

“It’s his schedule, he forgets a lot of things so I helped him schedule everything.” 

“Oh wow that’s really nice of you Eleanor.” I was impressed by her sincerity. Her compassion never ceases to amaze me.

“Yeah, I love helping him!” Eleanor answered in a bit of an awkward tone. “Ok I need to go now if that’s ok.” She replied 

“Oh, that’s fine bye.” 

“Bye.” She hung up and immediately on cue the miniature phone put me in another phone call it was Jeanette with… Derek?! 

“Yeah but why date a nerd like him?” Derek questioned. 

“That’s none of your business, can you tell me why you’re calling me?” Jeanette asked. “Oh you KNOW Why I’m calling you!” Derek implied. 

“No, I don’t and if you want to explain, that would be great!” Jeanette answered, getting upset. 

“Fine you want me to explain, I’ll explain!” Derek answered. I was looking through Theodore’s drawer but I was hooked to the miniature phone, my phone rang. It was an unknown number I clicked decline. 

I was listening, till I figured out that the miniature phone left that phone call and went to a phone call between Eleanor and Becky. (I've been hearing a lot from Eleanor, haven't I?)

Becky is Eleanor’s best friend, that’s a girl and she’s almost exactly like her! Except Becky doesn’t like skirts she likes shorts better. 

“El, can I tell you a secret?” Becky asked. 

“Sure what is it Beck’s?” 

“I really like Umm… you know what nevermind.” 

“No no tell me now I’m interested!” Eleanor exclaimed excitedly. 

“Well I kinda like…Derek.” She said in a high voice. Ok I know I’m not supposed to be listening to everyone’s phone calls but I really want to listen to this! “Wait Derek?!” Eleanor completely freaked out. 

“Yeah I didn’t want to tell anyone else, because they would judge me immediately!” 

“No I’m not judging you I’m just, I’m worried.” 

“Worried, why?” 

“Because Derek is a player, every girl he likes he dumps after using her.” 

“Oh that’s bad… but what can I do? I still really like him!” 

“It’s fine for you to like him but just try not to fall too into him ya know be strong!” 

“Yeah and maybe I can make him fall for me!” 

“That was not my point, but that’s good too!”  The phone call ended and The phone stopped working. I took it off and put it in my fails. I put them there because I can’t throw them out. I have kept every single invention even if it’s a failure. That was really-I got interrupted by the home phone ringing I ran and grabbed it. “Seville’s Residence, how may I help you?” I answered it. 

“Long time no see,” the voice sounded so familiar but at the same time it wasn’t. 

“And who, might I ask, is this?” I inquired. 

“Simon you know who I am!” 

“No, no I don’t, why would I ask if I knew?” 

“Stop with this foolish game, I’m warning you now and only now don’t go to that date!” I was about to answer but the voice said “Or else!!” And the person hung up.

A/N I know this is a short chapter, but don't worry tomorrow I give an even better chapter that's much longer too! 

Make sure to comment, I love hearing others opinions and thoughts and vote so I can get more motivated! Thanks for reading and have a great day, peeps!