~Chapter 12 A date?~

A/N Sorry, this Chapter has nothing to do with Simon and Jeanette's date. BTW you'll see why I chose the song from the last time.

(A/N from now, wait what song did I put last time?! Help??)

I got kinda lazy while writing this chapter, that's why Simon doesn't think a lot.

Enjoy!

Saturday 

Simon’s POV “Simon we need to talk about you know what!” Alvin gestured then I told Theodore. “Uhh Theodore…" I trailed off then it struck me! 

“Theodore I heard that Eleanor wanted to-" 

I started.

"Really!? it’s just us right?" Theodore interrupted.

“Uhh yeah!” Alvin finished for me. 

Then Theodore ran out the door as fast as he ever would. “Awwwww I think our little bro has a little crush!” Alvin said in astonishment. 

“Yeah. But anyway Alvin what did you do?” 

“I wrote a poem!” 

“Oh-and she loved it!” He answered enthusiastically.

“W-Wait how did you know?” I cringed at the memory of him ruining Jeanette's shot for her movie.

 “Uhhhh-" Oh no he really did it, didn't he?

"Alvin please don’t tell me that you were spying!” He looked at me with his I’m innocent face while shrugging.

“How many times have I told you that, that’s wrong!” I lecture him the way I've done countless times before.

“Oh but cmon Simon lor-" I interrupt him once again. I already know what he's going to say.

"-but you’re not Lorenzo Lorenzo!!”

He crossed his arms for a minute until he began talking again.“Fine but they are trying to figure out who it is!” 

“Did you get caught?” I inquired worriedly.

“Uh yes and no.” He responded with his awkward 'Oops' Smile.

“What?!" 

“Brittany saw me but she thought I was listening to music. You know, Man’s Not Hot! I tell her Man’s Not Hot, the girl told me take off your jacket, I told her-"

"Wait, just stop!" 

“Hey, that rhymes!” He pointed at me with excitement.

 “Alvin can you stay focused?”

 “Ok, fine!” He sat down on his bed facing Theodore's bed.

“Ok good now my question to you is when are you going to show yourself?” I queried about the reveal.

“Oh good question! Maybe uh… that’s such a good question, It’s so good I can’t answer it." He gave me his awkward grin once more. 

I couldn't help but chuckle at the answer. I wasn't expecting it. I thought he already had a plan.

 “Oh wow, And I thought you had everything planned out. What happened to you being able to do everything yourself?” 

“Yeah, yeah whatever. Also if you’re not gonna help why don’t you feel free to… GET OUT!!! He yelled angrily.

 “Fine, you get your thoughts straightened and I’ll give you some space.” I clarified then started while walking down the stairs. I went to go do some light reading.