~Chapter 32 The Jealousy Tank~

A/N Ugh!!! Hi sorry about that I just remembered that the last time I posted something like this people started jumping to conclusions!

Hey, guys this is in no way an Alvinor chapter! They are just friends and I like to mix friendships because the same thing over and over again can get boring! 

Anyways, warning I made up most of the stuff that Jean mentions about therapy, so I can't confirm if it's true or not.

Authors POV 

It was Thursday already and everyone was waiting for tomorrow since that was their favorite day of the week. 

It was already third period and Simon as the hallway monitor, every five minutes find teenagers ditching to make out. 

“Derek not again! And in the Janitors Closet?” Simon gave them a citation so they could go to the office and he didn’t escort them. (A/N SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVAAAAAAAAAAGE!!! A/N Why was I like this? 🤦🏽) 

After third period Simon was on break and while he was walking the halls, Alvin and Eleanor were standing there staring at two teenagers talking sweetly and nervously. 

Alvin felt like he had just eaten a cupcake with way too much frosting. Eleanor felt her anger and sadness increasing. 

Jeanette walked by them and noticed they were staring at the two and she was quite confused. 

It didn’t take her long until she had figured out why her youngest sister was looking but her friend? She approached her sister and friend. 

“Alvin, Eleanor what are you doing?” The purple clad questioned. 

“Looking.” Was her sisters short answer 

“At what?” The green clad turned her head over to her sister. 

“I was-"

"-Wait! I know!” Jeanette interrupted her sister Eleanor Waited for her sister to finish. 

“In Therapy, for relationship’s of course, there’s something we call the 'Jealousy Tank'.” Both Eleanor and Alvin Were beyond confused, they were bewildered. 

“WHAT???” Jeanette nodded understanding the complete confusion. 

“There are different stages to being jealous, and people can be like a Tank either holding your feelings in which is keeping the Tank closed and then there’s the one’s that leave their Tank open at all times." 

"For example, Theodore’s an open Tank while you, Eleanor are closed, not at all times but most.” Jeanette explained thoroughly Alvin sucked up the everything that she said. 

After Jeanette had said all of that Eleanor noticed how different she was compared to her best friend. 

They were almost practically opposites. She is the one who owned the soccer ball, He doesn’t even want to touch it, She is incredibly brave, He is always afraid, She is very bossy, He’s too kind. 

Eleanor couldn’t believe how different they were and they are the best of friends. She didn’t understand. Maybe this girl is THE ONE for him…not her…All she had in common with him is that they cook and bake pretty well. 

“Ellie…don’t make me call you 'Belly'.” Alvin warned. 

“Alvin, No. Thanks for the the info Jean.” Eleanor waved at her and turned back to the sickeningly sweet looking teenagers. 

“Do you think he’s asking her out?” The green clad asked the boy who wanted to take his eyes off the two but couldn’t. 

“I don’t know.” He answered plainly while still having his eyes glued to the teenagers. 

“Why are you asking anyway?” She then got nervous after this question. 

Eleanor thought extra about what her answer would be. She finally came upon what wouldn’t be suspicious. “Obviously anyone would ask. I bet you would ask yourself that too wouldn’t you?” She questioned in the most confident way she could try… 

“Good point.” He agreed. 

“I am a Cheerleader,” Eleanor started. 

“Why are you a Cheerleader Anyway? I thought you were into soccer.” Alvin interrupted. 

“I accidentally became one because Brittany was dying for me to tryout so I did. And I did so well that they put me in the squad.” Eleanor explained. 

“Why would you worry about her anyway? You're a cheerleader.” He asked her back 

“Exactly, I don’t care… plus Theodore hasn’t been talking to me. I don’t know why… but you should know. I mean you are his brother aren’t you?” She lightly changed the subject. 

“Y…No,” Alvin got stuck her question was a little too clever for him to take in so quickly. Almost as you’re eating a sharp chip, yet you must eat slowly because you might hurt yourself. 

He thought, but he thought much too slow for her taste so she answered before he could think of the sentence he would say. 

“Soooo… you’re not his brother?” Eleanor started he was about to stop her yet she was still to quick for him. 

“That’s sad you don’t even know him that well. I guess you do put ALL of you’re attention on Cardi B.” She said sarcastically and Alvin glared at her. 

“Don’t bring her into this,” He warned. 

Alvin lightened the mood. “You didn’t let me answer. My answer was, I am his brother obviously, and the other one…"  

He sighed deeply before continuing. "No, I don’t know why he’s no longer talking to you, In fact I don’t even know why he’s acting so peculiar.” Alvin began to talk strangely or more advanced than he usually would. 

Which made Eleanor burst into laughter. “Congratulations Simon Seville, you will win the award of the best English speaker in this school.” Eleanor teased and Alvin glared at her. 

Theodore turned over to look at them and the craziest idea struck Alvin. He slung his arm loosely around the younger girl's neck. 

Eleanor didn’t understand at all, he tickled her so she could before Theodore believed he'd seen enough and left the scene.

Eleanor kicked Alvin in the shin in order to stop him. "What the hell was that, Alvin?" She glared at him.

"Oh, that. That was just payback." 

Eleanor looked beyond befuddled. "For what?" 

"He was being annoying and-" He noticed her crossed arms and flushed cheeks. 

 He grinned in a sinister manner. “Ok, you like him don’t you?”

Eleanor started to feel her heart skip a beat at her obvious feelings. “No… of course not.” 

Alvin gave her his best impression of Simon’s favorite expression, 'Seriously' 

Then Eleanor gave in due to the major embarrassment. “Yeah,” She leaned into his ear to whisper something. 

“Tell anyone… and you had better sleep with one eye open tonight. Do you hear me!?” She threatened and Alvin gulped and nodded.

A/N I just want to say that after the chapter 'He's so sweet' people were bashing the 'Alvinette' ship even though that is not what the chapter was about. So I just wanted to say I don't like people feeling like they're forced to stay, so in a all seriousness you don't have to stay if you don't like their friendship.

Because this is going to be a thing that happens in my stories. Again I don't want to seem mean or be mean I just don't want to feel bad about my own story.

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it's short! But! Another chapter will be posted later today!!! 😝😝😝 Be excited!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day, evening or night! ❤❤❤