Chance

"What is your name manthing?" The tall woman asked.

"It's (F/N)... (F/N) (L/N)." I spoke gazing at the women before me.

The tall woman pursed her lips and waved her hand like a signal. The two daughters in front spoke together "Yes mother." They walked towards me and hoisted me up on their shoulders. I was confused for a split second until the blonde one on my right pulled out a knife from her cloak.

"Wait. What are you doing?" I asked beginning to panic.

The only reply was a giggle til my palm was slit open. I cringed as the blood begin to flow from my small wound. The tall woman walked towards me and gripped my wrist.

"Let's have a taste shall we." She smiled and began sucking on my cut. She tilted her head to the right to lick the blood dripping from my hand. I begin to only continue to feel more discomfort with each lick. She swirled it around inside her mouth almost as if it had a sharp tang upon her tongue. "Hmm, not bad. There can be enough for all of us to share" she said wiping the blood off her glove. The daughters returned to her sides.

"Can I have a small bite please mother?" The brunette one said in a pleading voice.

"But I am the one who captured him." The blonde girl retorted.

"Now now, daughters there will be plenty enough to go around." The tall woman said. The daughters were silent, but still held their mischievous grins. "But for now you may do with him as you please while I retire to catch up on my collection. Carry on."

The three daughters beamed with excitement and licked their lips. The woman smiled and slowly exited out the room kneeling down to avoid hitting her head. Once the doors shut I could only keep my back to the wall and barely stand up seeing those stares. The daughters remained in place as if they were taunting me with their lustful gazes.

"Ladies...o-one at a time please." I spoke between grunts of pain and fear. The words barely escaped my dry throat. I couldn't even swallow to alleviate the dryness causing my heart to best faster.

"Aw how cute. The manthing wants us to go in order." The Crimson haired girl laughed as she walked towards me. Her sisters followed til they came face to face with me. There was a quiet moment where the only sound to be heard was my heart beating. The thumps seemed to echo across the room as it pounded. The sounds echoed in my ears causing discomfort.

"RAH." The brunette said. She giggled to herself watching me flinch.

I breathed very heavily realizing this was their amusement. I'm being toyed with by these women. They didn't move a muscle however, but rather watched at even the slightest change of my behavior.

"What are you...going to do to me?" I croaked.

"That depends. Which would you prefer?" The crimson haired one teased. "We can have you right here and now, save you for later, or.."

"Or what..?" I gulped.

"Kiss me." She said.

The others were only watching me as if anticipating that I would give any hint of escaping. I stared down at the floor and sighed to myself.

"I well... I guess the 3rd." I gave a forced half smile with sweat forming on my forehead thinking about the alternative choice.

"Yay! I always love to eat the cute ones up" She beamed grabbing the back of my head pulling me in into her lips. They were soft, but also wet from the blood across her lower face. She wrapped her arm around my back to prevent me from breaking free. The other 2 began to caress my back and lick my neck. I only closed my eyes focusing on the kiss. It was surprisingly blissful given the circumstances.