Confrontation

"So as you might not be aware Moreau has chosen to mobilize into the village and he is currently being held back by a part of my army." Heisenberg explained. "Right now I'm sending in my most deadly soldier to deal with him and surely that will give us a huge advantage once he is nothing but a red stain."

"Given that repulsive creature needs to be put out of his misery I have no complaints." Alcina straightened.

"Good to know." Heisenberg continued. "Now regarding Bela, Daniela, and Cassandra I will have you three provide me with assistance taking care of any Lycans while I deal with Miranda. We can leave your daughter with Donna since they won't be of much help and Miranda will try to get her hands on them anyway."

"That's the plan huh?" I asked looking at Heisenberg.

His demented smile in return with a nod was what told me all that I needed to hear. Bela leaned in resting her elbow on the table.

"I have one concern for (F/N)." She turned towards me. "What exactly can you do while we all choose to fight off either the Lycans or Miranda. This will not be the best place for you to fight even when you have no abilities as us."

She made a fair point. I only relatively had a little firearm experience shooting both the Lycans and flying creatures. I wasn't the best sure, but I had a decent crackshot.

"I can get Duke to supply me more guns so if any do come I got something to defend myself. Besides." I turn to Marianne. "I don't want my daughter to be alone with Donna as before."

Marianne smiled and turned to Donna.

"Quiet strength dad."

Heisenberg had a suprised face at her words.

"Good faith in the doll maker. Interesting."

"I have to ask Uncle Karl." Daniela said. "How big is this metal army exactly?"

"I still have thousands to spare." He answered. "Just need to say the word and they'll come running."

"Fair enough."

"How long have you planned this Heisenberg? I always had a suspicion you were willing to betray Miranda, but to such a magnitude I did not expect. Or even a well calculated revolution with resources to back up your ideals." Alcina shifted her hand to her waist. "Much less you of all people."

"Well sorry to suprise you, but you're not exactly clean on your hands yourself." Heisenberg laughed. "You have a statue and sacks of coins up by the river for when things get rough. Am I wrong?"

"Rrrgh." Alcina gritted her teeth. "How did you know that?!"

"Mother is that true?" Cassandra asked with a shocked expression. "Were you going to leave someday?"

Alcina opened her mouth to speak, but closed it before opening her lips sighing. Her body turned and we all stared at her questioning her body language as she gripped her hand into the wall creating large cracks. It wasn't out of anger, but sadness. Her eyes remained closed as Cassandra stepped forward.

"I'm right aren't I..?" Cassandra asked.

No response from Alcina.

"Answer me mother!"

"Yes...I began to have doubts ever since Miranda decided to kill all the villagers. Cutting off my supply to keep me fed and have others used for experiments rather than choose to save some for breeding cages." Her hand relaxed. "She kept me out of her plans...and didn't trust me."

"She always scared me. Those eyes... always... made me cling to Angie. I can't fight her..." Donna spoke quietly. "I understand how she feels."

"You don't have to fight her Beneviento." Alcina said moving to her. "Not with your power do you stand a chance. I don't say this out of rudeness, but honesty."