Change

(Enjoy some sex ya freaks

(Enjoy some sex ya freaks.)

"Mother...urgh urrp." Moreau contorted his body as his deep voice oozed out his words. "I..will succeed. I WILL SU-CCEED!!"

A huge wave a toxic walls formed around him as he shuffled out through the windmill of his entrance. The rotting wood cracked immediately once it was touched by the gunk. Tumbling along the stairs down Moreau had a gleeful smile. His crown of bones shifting even further onto his hood. The matted wet hair swaying at the breeze.

"I wiLl suCcEEd." He coughed.

His footprints left a sizzle in the earth as he shuffled. His body radiated toxins unimaginable all while every second he spent living was agony and torture. Despite ever being so tiresome of his condition he still held onto a hop that he would be much more than a child. His brain filled with delusions of Miranda and naivety of his purpose only keeped him somewhat sane. No normal creature would ever last as long as he has without the thought of release.

With the clanging of the gate and the gurgling noises coming from his throat Moreau made way into the village leaving an even bigger trace of his presence through his toxic walls and acidic vomit trail. The small creek by his entrance untouched by his poison flowed as if nothing could disturb it's water flow. Seeing such water Moreau knelt on his knees before heavily drinking the water. Stray tentacles appeared through holes in his hunched back desperately trying to attain to the water. He took more giant drinks before resuming his mission.

"Mama..."

Beneviento Manor 1AM

Alcina, Mary, Bela, and Cassandra all decided to head back to the Castle for food and their "wine" leaving me with Daniela about to leave as well before sending me off as she opened the door.

"Promise me you'll come home after tonight daddy." Daniela set her lips onto mine. "Have Donna guide you. I wouldn't want the bad bad monsters killing you."

"I wouldn't ever leave it if I could help it." I held her hands. "Don't worry I'll be there after I take care of someone."

I look back to see Donna watch behind the corner of her wall. She hid behind it watching from afar. Noticing my gaze she put her back against the wall to hide herself. Daniela giggled.

"So strange that one." She looked at me biting her lip. "Don't break that delicate flower would you." I could feel her hand reach my cheek.

I held her hand and nudged my cheek against it more.

"Such a loverboy." She licked my neck before giggling.

Her body manifested into her flies and the cloud moved deep within the misty forest. I watched her leave and I closed the door. Donna still hiding behind the wall gave one more glance as I walked towards her. She shyly held out a hand as I neared her. I held onto it; it was cold and was shaking.