Creating New Life

(Creating rivers in the DESEEEEERT🎶)

A/N Pls indulge me I had to do this.

(My heart is a furnace
Hot as hell in my world of conflict
One goal is what keeps me going
Take back what I lost to
The bosses of greed and fear, yeah
Don't ask why I'm ready but I'm ready to take them down now
The time for a new start
Is constantly drawing nearer

A river in a dry land
The last ace in a lost hand
When the hope of new beginnings burned our feet
Now we need it:
A heartbeat for a tin man
An oasis in a singed land
Remind us what we're here for:
CREATING NEW LIIIIIFE
CREATING RIVERS IN THE DESERT)

After our little arrangement happened Cassandra clung onto me more than Daniela and wouldn't let go on her walk to search for them until we spotted a white rabbit. Cassandra let go and ran towards it using her flies to slow it down by blinding it in swarms. She eventually caught it and gently held it in her arms showing to me happily.

"Familiar color at all?" She teased swaying her hips twice.

"Good god woman." I smiled lightly slapping her ass and then petting the rabbit.

"Already craving round three are we?" She bit her lip.

"Maybe." I kissed her cheek.

"Oh not to kill the mood, but what are we going to do with this creature? Can I eat it????" She asked excitedly.

"Uhh..I mean if you're hungry go ahead, but the rabbit is actually adorable." I shrugged. "I'd rather keep it."

"It is cute for a snack I will say, but I'll maybe send it to Aunt Donna. She loves animals." Cassandra rubbed the rabbits ears and set it down.

We watched the little critter run off towards the northwest of the village.

"Do you think I'll ever meet your other family?" I asked.

"Sometime soon I'm sure." She beamed.

I smiled again as she went back to my arm nuzzling up to my shoulder. We went on one of the most romantic walks I ever been on despite being in an empty village. Plants and the beautiful sky showering everything in light set a happy tone. I was happy.

"I must say daughters you both look very lovely this evening and we seem to actually have luck on our side with these bundles." Alcina notioned at the berry bushes.

I overheard Alcina discussing with her daughters not too far away from the path. Cassandra was beside me listening in as well giving a silent giggle placing her hand on her lips. We both went over to the voices and hid behind a home listening as they were picking berries.

"I must say it's always thanks to (F/N)..." Bela looked down at the branch in her hand. "He's always there to entertain and be there for us as you have Mother. It makes me sad that there's the fact he is mortal and human compared to us." She sighed.

Daniela looked at her sister and nodded in agreement.

"I understand that Bela. Though that is a shock to hear from your lips." Alcina did her best to kneel down without ruining her dress. "Given he is one of us however he is granted the ultimate mercy from House Dimitrescu."

Bela looked at her mother.

"I've had my mind on this for awhile, but may I ask you something?"

"As do I mother I also have a question." Daniela chimed in holding a intrigued expression.

"One at a time however." Alcina pointed out.

They still asked her at the same time anyway.

"Do you also want (F/N) to give you a child as we do?" They both asked.