Death

With a spare dress fetched and a drink of her wine, Alcina's face became at ease. The injuries sustained from Miranda were healed completely, however she felt a soreness residing in her arms and legs. The first time in a long time she felt exhaustion even from transforming her body. Her skin revealed more veins now than before, but only resided within her wrists.

"I'm impressed you managed to survive Miranda." Heisenberg spoke coyly.

"I'm only able to injure her to an extent." She said gruffly. "Had I not escaped I may not even be within this world any longer."

"I'm glad you're back now Alcina. All of us were worried." I said.

She gave me a light-hearted smile and took a drink of the wine. She set down the bottle and adjusted her seating arrangement.

"What happened her while I was amiss?" She asked.

"Lycans came and we stood our ground. " I sat down. "Each of us held them off and kept Donna and Marianne safe all the while. Not too much of a assualt on us, but we got lucky."

"I see."

The daughters each remained close to Alcina's side all except for Cassandra who gave her hurt stares. Marianne could only sit beside her mother and hold her hand. Cassandra looked at her with a small smile and gently squeezed in return. Alcina turned her head towards Cassandra to only divert her attention when she saw Cassandra's eyes shift back to her. Seeing this as now good as time as any to explain her doubts of Miranda.

"When the decision came for Mother Miranda to obliterate this village and the residents it would be our own undoing." She extended a clawed nail. "Regarding my "condition" I took it upon myself to properly plan for an emergency and soon inform you three should our stockroom be drained entirely." She looked at Cassandra. "I didn't realize when (F/N) came that it delayed the thought almost completely."

"If we were planning to leave then why did we stay for over 2 years?" Bela took off her hood revealing her long blonde hair. "Was it simply because having a human man would help increase our supply?" She turned to me. "Er... no offense."

"None taken. I didn't exactly have much to offer other than this little one." I smiled motioning to Marianne.

Marianne flashed her hands at her face doing a silly gesture and a wink. We all giggle to ourselves except Heisenberg who just listened by the wall.

"When (F/N) came I was already deciding on telling you three, but then I saw how happy each of you were and... I couldn't destroy that with the news. So I simply just let it reside it the depths of my mind." Alcina retracted the nail. "So on and so forth you all developed attraction for a man and soon so did I, despite my beliefs."

Cassandra still remained quiet only nodded in response as she understood.

"We understand mother." Daniela placed her hands on her lap. "Please don't leave us again..."

"I don't plan to. Not now, not ever."

Donna snuggled next to me and flashed me a small smile.

"I must say I am quite suprised and disappointed in you when I found out you had the Dollmaker around the tip of your finger (F/N)" Alcina narrowed her eyes at me. "I suppose a man's greed can be satisfied easily."

"I can understand that Alcina." I replied. "But there was a sense of familiarity between her and you."

"How so?"

"Loneliness." I said solemnly.

Her lip stayed shut at the word and Donna looked down sadly.

"She only had her dolls with her to keep her company. You had only a massive empty castle at first." I moved my palm over the air to emphasize. "Until Miranda gave you three beautiful, unique, daughters; Donna recieved nothing however." My eyes trailed to Donna. "When she was to watch over me she was overjoyed at finally having someone to be in her company despite her isolationist beliefs. I mean, judging by your history together has she ever spoke once through her own lips to anyone?"