Comfort

(Yes this is a Jojo reference)

The rest of the small ceremony that occurred with the music and dancing came to a close at last. If I had a watch I would say it was around 3 AM in the morning, but it was only a guess. I noticed the girls were getting tired as I was and yawned together almost in unison.

"Come to think of it." I said rubbing my eyes. "I don't think I've ever seen any of you sleep before or even thought you had a concept of sleeping."

"Of course we have one." Cassandra giggled. "We only do it every so few nights within a week to replenish. Think of it as a touch of our human side.""

"Ah, that makes sense. I still have to sleep every night though just to even function." I laugh at myself. "One of the joys of being a human I guess."

The girls laughed and strutted towards me all of them wearing sinister grins.

"Who knows what might happen when you sleep and we're out and about." Daniela licked her lips.

"We might have some fun with the sleeping prey." Cassandra teased trailing a finger up my shoulder.

Bela licked my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"Just hope you don't wake up when it happens lover boy. Don't wanna bite something off."

Alcina groaned and cleared her throat trying to catch her daughter's attention.

The daughters each took turns kissing my cheek. First was Bela leaving with a small wave before phasing away, next was Cassandra who hugged and kissed me on both my cheeks, and Daniela gripped my face and aggressively kissed my lips. I couldn't even fight back against her advance as she explored my mouth. Once she was done she did a happy strut as she turned around. Alcina was in disbelief and merely just had a look of disappointment.

"I swear they are trouble when around you." She eyed me.

"I like trouble." I responded in a small little daze.

"I'm preparing for my rest. Come lay with me later if you wish." She said. "Preferably after cleansing yourself with a mouth refreshment."

I snapped out of my daze and nodded.

"I will, but first I must do something real quick. I'll be there at your room." I said before turning around.

Alcina smiled and waved slowly walking towards the door leading out of the courtyard. I left in the opposite direction.

I opened the door to see the Duke asleep once again.