Moment to spare?

I slowly open my eyes to be bathed in sunlight. The light almost blinded me, but after a few seconds my eyes adjusted and my vision began to clear. Alcina wasn't beside me, but instead came through the door holding a golden meal tray. The plates contents held a bowl of soup that was had an enticing scent of meat and various spices. Alongside with a chalice of a clear liquid which I can assume was just water. Alcina noticed me still wearing her nightgown and smiled.

"You spoil me." I smiled at Alcina.

"I do you are right." Alcina set down the tray in front of me. "But please don't soil my fabrics."

I stared at her and towards the window seeing the sun slowly coming up higher over the mountains. It was a beautiful morning. My attention was short lived as I felt hand comes from behind me hugging my chest.

"You are such an adorable sleeper." Daniela spoke kissing my cheek.

"Were you watching me sleep?" I laughed.

"Well we all did even mother." Daniela looks at Alcina grinning.

Alcina turned to the side avoiding Daniela's smug expression. Cassandra and Bela soon phased together into the bedroom walking over to me.

"You said you girls were going to sleep right?" I asked. "How does that work exactly?"

"Curious about that of all things?" Bela raised her brow and shrugged. "We seperate our bodies into the swarm and scatter them across the castle and eventually we succumb to a dormant state. It's only temporary for a few hours, but eventually we all form together again after such time has passed."

"Although it is dangerous for even losing one can hurt the rest if not careful it creates an illusion of sleep for my daughters." Alcina explained walking to a mirror.

She slowly unbuttoned her nightgown top and slipped it off her upper body revealing her white skin. I stared at her body in amazement and arousal. The daughters giggled quietly to each other and covered my eyes with their hands.

"Aw darn." I whispered in disappointment.

"You have us you know. Are you that greedy you aren't satisfied enough?" Cassandra whispered biting my ear gently.

"Daughters I'm standing right here you know." Alcina raised her voice. "He may observe, but he will be punished later."

The daughters smiled even wider and released their hands on my eyes. I opened them and got up slowly moving the tray to the nightstand. I walked over to a nude Alcina and stood beside her.

"If I was as tall as you I would want nothing more than to hold you in my arms." I slowly clasped her hand.

"Ooh la la.." Daniela whispered causing her sisters to giggle. "A bold one."

Alcina turned to face me leaving her lower half exposed. She slowly leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Not a single man has ever seen me bare in my life, yet you are the first." Alcina cupped my cheek.

Her hands were even more softer than the sheets I rested in. Her expression held a kind smile and a sense of adoration. I held her hand and kissed the end of her knuckle.

"Your food is getting cold... if you dont want it can we eat it?" Daniela asked breaking the tender moment.

We all laugh and I nod slowly moving over to eat my breakfast carefully enough to not spill a single scrap or drop of liquid on anything. The daughters watched me eat as if they were studying me as a lab rat. Their mouths gaping in wonder as I ate. I stop mid spoonful and stared at Daniela.