New beginnings

Shortly after Bela and Cassandra came Donna soon was overwhelmed with company. It was as if I were merely on a vacation without telling them where I was going rather than a kidnapping which made me feel odd. Donna tried hiding for the most part once Alcina, Daniela, and Marianne arrived. Alcina was very reluctant to speak to Donna or even share a cup of tea. Marianne on the other hand particularly enjoyed Donna's company constantly asking questions about the dolls she makes and plays with. Although nervous Donna went with Marianne as she tugged her garb demanding to reveal the dolls. The daughters all laugh watching their little one win over the shy doll maker. Soon enough the main hall was only filled with me and my wives. Their faces beamed of happiness and their eyes shone brightly upon gazing at me.

"So...how was life at the castle?" I asked.

"It was horrible." Cassandra made a sour face. "You have no idea how hard it was to continue each day without you to entertain us."

"Not to mention little Marie being the only one keeping us altogether." Bela added.

"Well I'm glad she's here and I can see her smile again." I smile.

"She's better after seeing you again and receiving the gift." Daniela said.

"What is the gift?" I asked.

Alcina lowered her head causing her hat to slip revealing much longer straight hair. She adjusted her hat and explained in detail of the doll she recieved and the past weeks on my disappearance including the discussion with Miranda. As she explained her eyes looked saddened. The daughters also looked at each other in remembrance of their struggle.

"In short I'm glad you're safe." Alcina smiled to me.

I stared blankly and nodded.

"Sorry to cause you all so much strife..." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Don't think about that now." Daniela hugged me. "Just stay here with us and never leave again or I'll kill you." She said sweetly.

Her grip tightened causing a few bones to pop. I felt my spine crack and I started to panic.

"Daniela? Daniela!" I wheezed.

"Yes my love." She smiled.

"I can't...breathe." I tried patting her back.

"That's the point." Bela evily smiled.

"Plus this is nice." Daniela hummed as she squeezed.

Marianne on the other hand lightly tugged on Donna's sleeve causing her to hunch over. They came back from the basement and came across where I was being choked by a death grip.

"YAY. Group hug!" She laughed letting go of Donna and held onto my leg.

"Good idea Mary." Cassandra and Bela said latching onto me.

The pressure caused my face to turn red.

"I...can't...breathe.......he-" I tried moving, but was unable to.

The girls finally let go of me and left me falling to the floor gasping for air. I coughed a few times.

"Now that that's out of the way how shall we celebrate." Daniela clapped her hands together.

"Ooh we can break out that special wine." Bela mentioned.

"Don't even think about that one girls." Alcina spoke. "That's for a very special occassion."

"Isn't this a special occassion though mother?" Cassandra asked.

"Is it that one drink that tasted nasty at first?" Marianne inquired making a sour face.