Thoughts.

Well alright. We finished the book that started it all and kicked off as much as it did thanks to you readers.

I honestly didn't think I would actually have something decently written out that would get as much attention. I'm glad to be able to contribute to the fandom that wanted a fanfiction experience. Granted it's not perfect regardless it was such a treat. It would be so great if you guys can also transfer that love to my other stories as well. It would be greatly appreciated, but you do you.

When I created this book I already played through the game and did some background checking on certain characters to add more to it. I actually almost teared up when I killed Daniela because her line kinda made me very sad as she crumbled to dust and Ethan simply being Ethan saying "I'm SIck oF bUGs." I mean I get why we had to do it, but like did we have to? Killing all those women for Rose that wasn't even near or in the Castle except her limb being in a flask? Really? Maybe it's just the simp side of me speaking on behalf of the monsters, but I feel like they kinda died for no reason considering Ethan was so hell-bent on finding his daughter no matter the cost which I can understand to a degree since he's just a father trying to save his daughter. I'm just not a fan of some of his decisions and decided to not make him the main focus, but rather add something a little better in my eyes at least.

A questions tab will be placed here and updated regularly depending on who puts something in. I'll set it right here. So go ahead and comment your questions.

Questions

Anywho now that I finished COBAB I'm going to be working on another treat for you peeps soon enough so be sure to stay tuned if you're ever so curious. It's regarding the body in the casing. For those that played Code Veronica/Darkside Chronicles you're in for a treat ;)