Desires

(Sex)

Getting tugged by the girls wasn't anything new for me

Getting tugged by the girls wasn't anything new for me. It was as if I was a father following my child trying to show me something they thought was amazing. We ran across the castle at a fast pace. The girls giggled almost the whole way tugging on me in a soft, cuddling manner. Their insects haven't appeared for some time; I wonder why that is.

"You should help wash my back (F/N). It'll be very helpful." Daniela teased looking at me.

Hearing her hum in delight made me feel warm inside my chest. It was adorable.

"Don't be such a headache sister." Bela scoffed. "You can wash yourself."

"You're forgetting that if he is joining us he can help all of us." Cassandra looked at everyone smiling.

Daniela paused about to speak, but nodded in response.

We arrived at the bronze doors and the daughters held up a finger telling me to wait. They entered through the doors leaving me by myself.

Minutes pass until I heard the doors creak open. Cassandra popped her head out and motioned me to come in. I followed and she grasped my hand pulling me on closing the door quickly behind me.

I bore witness to three beautiful naked bodies each coming up to me releasing my clothing layer by layer. Each of the girls kissed my body gently from my cheek to my chest. Their warm mouths pressed my neck tasting their prize.

"So many arteries, yet so little to share." Bela purred.

"Much to love for us all sister." Daniela added kissing my lips.

"Such wonderful prey." Cassandra teased.

Their hands caressed my body all around. Cassandra held out her hand and I took it. She lead me deeper in the tub with her sisters following suite. We sat down together in the tub of crimson blood. I won't always get used to the sensation of the liquid realizing it could be from someone's body, but being with these girls made me only focus on lust and vice.

Daniela played with my hair laying beside me letting the liquid cover her breasts to down below. I couldn't pry my eyes from her beauty. She noticed my gaze and bit my lip. Bela was on my right taking small bites from my neck. I cringed feeling her teeth pierced my body, but I felt her tongue lap over my wounds. Her delightful moans from gulping down my blood made me turn to kiss her cheek. She looked at me in suprise.

"Brave, for a man." She spoke threateningly. "But I will allow it." Her tone relaxed.

Cassandra giggled and poked my tip causing me to jump a little.

"Aw it's so cute." She smiled leering at me. "I wondered if Bela was truly lying about how it looked, but I guess not."

I gave Bela a confused stare and she only scoffed going back to nibbling my shoulder.