Chapter 41

"Every bad thing, leads to a good thing, like every good things has to have a bad thing. It's balanced." -Me?

//

"Zayn." I whisper quietly.

He snores softly and nudges closer to my chest and I roll my eyes as his arms curs tightly around my body.

"Zayn?" I murmur, nudging him softly.

I look down, his eyelashes, thick and long, fan out along his cheeks. My heart races momentarily, enduring the fact of how deep my love runs for this man.

It scares me how much I love him, sometimes I don't think he realises how much I do.

I run my fingers along his stubble and he frowns but relaxes.

"Zayn." I try again.

Finally, his eyes slowly start to flutter, his eyes lashes fanning ever so slightly until light brown eyes are visible.

He sits up slowly and looks up at me before resting his head on my shoulder and shifting to kiss my neck.

"I really need to go to the bathroom." I mumble pitifully.

He half smiles and sits up slightly. "Sorry-" He murmurs as he finally moves away, only laying his arm over me as I try to break free from his grip.

Once I finally do, I walk towards the bathroom and quickly get a look at my face.

Noticing how messy my hair is, I gather it into a high bun before relieving myself and washing my hands.

Zayn had fallen asleep half way through the first episode and it doesn't suprise me at all to be honest. He can sleep anywhere that boy. Which brings me to another topic.

When the hell are we going to have sex?

I huff at my own reflection before walking out into the bedroom to find Zayn wide awake watching tv.

His hands are behind his back and I bite my lip as I drink in his irresistable body. The sheet is just below his happy trail and I walk cloer to him as he looks at me.

Zayn frowns at my expression. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I slip in beside him, craddling against his body as my hand slides gently up and down his stomach.

He grabs my hand, stopping me abruptly and I look up at him innocently.

"Don't do that." He frowns,

"Why not?" I look up at him.

Zayn sighs and kisses my knuckles instead. "Just don't."

I half smirk.

"I know what you're trying to do." Zayn says. "Patience."

"Since when did you have patience?!" I moan.

"Since you left me." He murmurs quietly and I blink up at him.

"Oh." I swallow.

Our past is usually a touchy subject. At times I want to continue talking about it, but it's hard for the both of us. With the amount of guilt he carries and the fear I live with, it just isn't the lightest subject to drop.

"I don't have patience."

He caresses my cheek and I close my eyes briefly to saviour the feel of his hand against my skin. "I know, babe.

I pierce my lips together and sit up to straddle him.

He stiffens momentarily as I lean down and stop him from saying anything as I kiss him.