Chapter 51.

"You what?!" Louis scowls.

I hang my head down low and bury my head into my hands.

"I can't fucking believe you would do that?! Did you really think-" Louis stops, completely bewildered by my stupidity.

"I didn't want to lose her." I murmur sadly.

"So you try to knock her up?! Is that some kind of fucked up thing you've been planning if she ever tries to leave?" Louis questions.

I don't say anything.

"You've already lost her!" Louis scowls. "You slapped her again. Why would you even do that?!"

"Louis! I know. I know I fucked up okay?! I was drunk!"

"Well you fucked up even more by trying to knock her up!" Louis shakes his head in disgust and I shake my head.

"What do I do?" I murmur quietly. I manage to wipe my wet tears away as Louis places a helpful hand on my shoulder.

"Give her some time." Louis replies after a moment. "Look like I'm sorry she left you. But maybe this is for the best."

I bite my lip and sniff as I stand from the couch as I see Eleanor walk in.

She narrows her gaze at me and sighs annoyed.

"I was talking to her before." Eleanor begins before throwing a cushion at me.

"El." Louis frowns.

"I'm sorry. You just make me so angry." She growls.

"I'll be outside." I murmur before making my way out. Pulling out a cigarette, I take out my lighter and light the end as the house door opens again.

"Stop ringing her." Louis scowls as I grab my phone.

"I just want-"

"No." Louis frowns.

I sigh annoyed.

"She'll ring when she's ready."

I squeeze my eyes closed as everything inside of me melts into a pit of despair.

"I fucking hate myself!" I scowl to myself.

"You'll be right."

"It's her birthday next month." I choke. "I had everything planned out as well."

Louis frowns as I gaze at him over my shoulder. I lean down on the balcony as I take another drag.

"Maybe you guys might remain as friends, you know?" Louis reassures.

I pull out the ring casket and look down at it as Louis gapes at me.

"Wait. You were-"

"Not anymore!" I scowl annoyed before placing it back in my pocket and stamping on my cigarette as I throw it on the ground.

"Let me see."

I sigh annoyed and show him the ring.

"You even have it engraved?" Louis gapes.