Chapter 2: Meeting

Kamala's POV

My alarm goes off it's like nearly 4 am in the morning, and still dark out. I got up and heading to the bathroom to take a steamy shower as my tv turns on. The weather is supposed to be nice today or it seems. After I got showered, brushing my teeth and refreshened myself up, I headed into the kitchen to whip up a cup of coffe and fix breakfast. Funny I always get up like this when it comes to going to work except I'm not going to be working temporarily, instead I had to travel out of town for business inquires with a billionair! Nothing goes good when your feeling low with begal and cream cheese on the side of fruit cup.

By the time finished my breakfast, I then flossed my teeth before going to the bedroom to change into my casual clothes that I picked out. Just as I remember the camera crew will also be there so I had to freshen up to present my best. I don't tend on putting too much makeup like women do to make themselves look beautiful. Honestly though I've been women wearing foundation to look lively but it's clear they also don't love their appearances, God never makes mistakes, no matter what outcome though, I did my last minute packing putting my swimsuit in the suitcase along with my products I may need. Soon a buzz on a monitor as I answered it, the voice so familiar I recognized from anywhere it's Cory! I buzzed him as he walks up the second floor stairs.

"Hey baby." I said excitedly opening the door embracing him in a kiss.

"I'm just here to see my girl being send off." He said biting his lower lip, God he's amazing. I pulled him into the apartment shutting the door behind me as he pulled into the wall to deepend the kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you baby... Can't wait till you get home..." He said between kisses.

"I'm gonna miss you too..." I said as his hands began traveling directly to my thighs which caught my attention at the most. I quickly stopped him as I cleared my throat.

"Sorry, it's just...your gonna be gone for a whole month and I'm really gonna miss you Kamala, I thought I'd come by and see you head off...." He said sitting down on the sofa completely saddened. I frowned seeing him hurt like this, now I really regret doing this to him.

"Cory, baby... I know we had plans for the weekend, b-but-" I tried explaining myself knowing what good would do to get him to understand. It's clear he's upset about this, and had already scheduled a dinner date for us, I feel so fucking guilty right now.

"I'm sorry babe, but when I get back I'm all yours every night..." I began sitting on his lap as I plant kisses repeatedly on his lips.

"I love you Kamala." He smiled finally as continued to kiss repeatedly all over his face.

"Damn girl, you look goregous worthed a fortune." He admired my outfit as I blushed.

"Aww baby thank you so much." I cooed nuzzling his nose.

"We'll I better get ready to head on out." I said getting off the couch and get my things together.

"I'll help you cutie." He flirts with me as I gushed over his compliments. I turned my tv off, making sure everything is in its place before I leave the apartment. I even made sure nothing is left behind before I go, luckily my lunch I made is well intacted. Everything is cleared as Montel helped me with my things, walking me to the parking lot.

"I'm really gonna miss you baby, and remember no matter what I'll wait for you." He said putting my suitcases in the trunk of the car. I embraced him in a passionate kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby, and I can't wait to see you again once this is all over." I said as we hugged, everything we hug each other it feels safer when he's there with me. I'm really gonna miss seeing him joking around, lightening up days when it seems gray and most of all, his love. We kissed for the last time as I got in the car. I began pulling out slowly as I waved goodbye at Cory as he blows me a kiss, finally leaving the parking lot and heading directly on the road.