Chapter 3: Temptation- Part. 1

Doug's POV

This woman that turned around to look at me, she's beyond different than any woman I've encountered in my life, just now I felt different the moment I saw her.

"Hello, Mr. Emhoff. I'm Kamala Harris, district attorney of Oakland, California. It's very nice to meet you." She said smiling as I shook hands with her, she's beyond anything in this world and more so over, she looks near powerful. It's strange that I'm drawn directly to her, and somehow began fantasizing the things I would do to her, she's beyond beautiful in every peck of form, her smile, body and pose.

"It's nice to meet you too, Ms. Harris. Would you like some drink?" I need to keep it cool and remain calm, especially in the public place. She doesn't seemed bothered by my appearance, who couldn't dare to look away from a handsome man like myself.

"Sure thanks for the offer Mr. Emhoff." She politely said as we sat down at the bar. Her red vanilla skin looks too smooth and her hair look vibingly healthier, as well as her radiance. I became so hunged on her, my sexual nature has tooken a different path like sudden trance.

"Can we have some beer send over please." I asked the waiter as he went back to prepare our order.

"I heard a lot about you Mr. Emhoff, the fact that you solved a lot of cases during your time as a lawyer, plus with the engagement deals you made." She went on and on as I stare away from her eyes directly down towards her body, couldn't keep my eyes off of her body making me feel extra hard between my pants as I tried to control myself, I'll have to be more careful around her.

"We'll that's the first time someone dug into my lifestyle before, it's very fascinating of you. But for you ma'am, your are more elegant in person." He smooth talked her as she blushes not hiding away the compliments.

"Why thank you Mr. Emhoff."

"Call me Doug." I said as she smiled again.

Kamala's POV

Doug isn't that ruthless like Maya said he was, I don't know what she she was talk about but all I do know is he's very polite and caring person, someone I can definitely vibe with. His personality I can't read it well though, it's not lile I'm trying to be nosy or anything it's just something is different about this man, that I can't read it but I know it's there. I personally don't think he's ruthless, something else is off but in time I'll find out about it. The waiter brought our drinks over as we began the small talk.

"What do you really do personally?" I asked him as I brought my note book out to write down what's his main interest.

"I like going to basketball games, hanging out at bars with the guys, and we'll it's personal. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." He said as I laughed a little.

"I don't mind Doug, you can tell me anything I'm only here with you for 30 days, it's not like I'm gonna do anything goofy." I said promising him this.

"I like to make adult videos and do erotic stuff." My eyes widened as I paused by what he just whispered in my ear, this the side of Doug I haven't seen yet, and now he told me about his true nature, a sexual one. I quickly cleared my throat, as Doug shrugs away. I'm completely sexually inexperienced and I never tend on doing but with Cory let alone when the time is right. Seeing him telling me this made me feel weird inside, I'm a woman that I know, and yes I know about a lot of sexual things that happens especially when I watch pornography, which is fine but... Hearing these things from a guy who's more experienced with porno just made me feel weird...

"Sorry if that made you uncomfortable." He said with an awkward smile, as I chuckled nervously.

"It's fine, that was really unexpected of you." I chuckled as I felt his eyes look into mines as I became more uncomfortable, Maya should've told me more about this man, but instead of giving me more info, now I'm gonna have a rough time with him. I can even feel his soft hands stroking my thighs as I tried get comfortable.

"I like you." He said grinning as I tried to remain calm more.

"S-sir!" I firmly said as he suddenly let go. He might have good looks but that doesn't mean he won't have his way with me, I'm not like those women who are easily tamed. He's got the wrong one.

"May asked if you stop that, it's not right that we're doing this and plus I just met you suddenly. I'm not trying to be rude, that part was unexpected." I said as I took my last sip of beer before heading out of the bar.

"W-wait." He calls out as I kept going, this was beyond a mistake, so is this what Maya does when she's with celebrity men!? But then suddenly... I realized that I didn't stop him sooner.

My body became hot suddenly like a virgin, as I rethink about my part and the fact that I'm betraying Cory made it worst, I didn't stop him at all. I let him rub me as I took in those flirtatious words from a sexually active guy like Doug! I feel so vile and dirty now.

"Kamala wait, l-let me explain..." He begged as I wait for the elevator.

"There's nothing to talk about, I've already made it clear to you. It's not right that we're doing this, and I just met you." I said shrugging.

"Its my urges and sometimes it happens, but you... I felt different around you all of the sudden.." He said as I tried to hold it in. My body feels hot from thinking about it.

"Kamala, you got Cory! Don't cheat on him!" My inner self kept telling me in my thoughts on the repeat. I gotta admit, Cory and I never did it because when we first started dating, he came out and said he doesn't want to rush it yet till marriage. We both agreed because I told him I'm still a virgin. But my desires keep taking over and yet thanks to Doug, I couldn't hold much longer.

"R-really Douglas, your urges? That's no excuse from touching a woman though, and I really need to get back up to my room." I said stepping in the elevator as Doug followed.

"Why you need to go to your room for hmm?" He smiled as he looked downward at my skirt and legs, he can tell somethings off.

"Your, horny aren't you?" He said as I frozed. What the hell, now he knows what's going on. I feel so exposed now.

"Doug, please enough! So what if I am." I grew irritated as he smirked.

"Then maybe this will help, I already called the meeting off today, and postponed it for tomorrow. How about I make you feel better." He reached for my thighs as I stood there again not stopping him like a whore would. I felt so violated now, and my body seemed to enjoy this but my mind is telling me to stop.

"Your wet~" he whispered as I felt a sticky substance in my panties...

"Come on I know you want it..." He said as the elevator finally reaches it's destination....

To be continued to Chapter 4...