Chapter 13: Fun day and Date night

Kamala's POV

The next morning came and it was 8 am as I twist and turned in the bed, I awaken to see Doug not there beside me. Did he leave early and headed back to the hotel or something? I got out and put on my robe as I walked out of the room to smell something delicious cooking in the kitchen, there Doug was right by the stove, fixing breakfast and is completely nude. I slowly approached him from behind and gave him a gentle kiss on the back.

"Good morning baby girl, I hope you slept like an angel last night." He said making scrambled eggs, sausage and biscuits. On top of that he was frying the potatoes that was chopped up.

"It smells so good, your a great cook." I complimented while I sat at the table. Doug turns off the stove and took the biscuits he made out as he began fixing our plates.

"I hope you like it honey." He said as he brought the food over. We both began eating, the food he made is so wonderful. At least I tried improving my cooking skills in the future for him.

"This is so good, your so great at these things. Your version of scrambled eggs is on point." I complimented his cooking skills.

"Well I also have a surprise for you baby girl, when we're finished." He said as we ate together as a couple.

After we ate our food, Doug and I got ready to spend a day out and about. I wore a pretty top with a white blouse jacket like dress plus I love my pearls I never leave without it and walkable vans shoes  The weather is supposed to be great, high up 70 degrees but a little wind gush coming our way, as me and Doug left my apartment holding hands and got inside the car.

"Ready for the big fun baby girl?" He asked as I nodded. I gave him a kiss on the cheek as we pulled out of the parking lot heading downtown.

Music began playing on the radio, tuning to the throwback 90's R&B which is my favorite music station. Doug blasts it up a little as I took a ride in his car. The wind blew my hair back as it bounces.

"I can't wait to have fun with you baby." I said to him as he smiles widely. It's a very long ride from my home to the destination where we wanted to go, of course we got on the express way heading east. Once we got off the expressway we made it to the downtown of the city.

"We're almost here." He said as I noticed few unexpected things. People who are heading that way are shown to wearing swimsuits and beach hats on their heads and brought their families along. I knew right away Doug was taking me to Santa Monica Pier for our date.

 I knew right away Doug was taking me to Santa Monica Pier for our date

"Oh my god, I haven't been here in god knows when." I said looking out to see people walking to the beach and some headed to the theme park. Doug parked the car and soon we both got out.