Chapter 12: Late night passion

Warning: Extreme smut 🔞🔞🔞🔞

Kamala's POV

It was the craziest thing ever, but most of all I'm not surprised that he would go ahead and cheat on me like that. Somehow I knew he might've did just that, so I got even by showing off too. Me and Doug left along with my family as they headed home, before departing ways, I was able to give each of them hugs.

"Love you guys." I said to mom, sister and niece as they left. My phone started buzzing, great... It's Cory...

It appears he's been trying to reach me through text messages and phone calls but I ignored him, besides he made his decision so I did what I have to do. This isn't the hardest decision but it was worth it, he wasted my time so I broke his heart in return. He probably heading over to my apartment but I'm not gonna be there though that for sure, unless I invite Dougie.

"Hey, you wanna stay a night at my place?" I asked him as he smiled.

"Are you sure, even though I've already rented out the bedroom at the hotel plus staying for few days here." He made his point but still I want him alone for myself at my place.

"I'm sure, besides it's not gonna hurt anybody. Besides you showed me your place when we was in Los Angeles." I said as he gave in.

"Okay baby, your wish is my command." I gave him the directions to where my condo is and even though its a long ride due to the traffic, Doug doesn't mind it.

Finally arriving to my place, Doug looked amazed by the decor as we walked up the stairs and enter my apartment.

"Lovely place you got here." He said smiling, as I locked the door behind him.

"It's not that much but it's worth it." I said as Doug came behind me. Suddenly placed his hands on my waist as I felt a shiver down my spine.

"How about we get to know each others for physical." His hands travel upward to my chest as he cups my breast in his hands making me let out a sudden gasp.

"Dougie-" his kisses on my neck made my legs feel weak as I tried my hardest to hold it together, but his sexual needs are always unbearable to resist. A charm and charisma he has made my pussy wet a little.

"Take me I'm all yours." I said embracing him as we kissed passionately, carrying me to the bedroom. He took off his shirt revealing his muscular toned body, as I laid in bed watch him in ever form of command he wanted me to do to him.

"How you want it babe? With condom or without, but full of love." He asked as I gave him the seductive smile.

"I want you rawly daddy, fill me up with your cum." I begged as he licked his lower lip.

Doug and I began making out in the bedroom at my place, thank goodness no one's around to see what we was about to do. With his hands all over my waist and the fact he removed my panties so we can get it going on, made me turnt on even more hornier and lusting his love.

"Kiss me daddy, I'm all yours." I said breathing huskily as he pins me to the wall.

"With pleasure honey." He deepens the kiss and removes his belt and unbuckles his pants revealing what I've been craving all day. We both took our clothes off then threw them across my bedroom

"It's so hard and stiff baby girl." His length began twitching as I got on my knees and positioned myself to begin deep throating his member. Widening my mouth feeling him thrust his hips to my throat, causing me to get use to his length.