Chapter 7: Your All Mine- Pt. 1

Kamala's POV

I pressed my palm on his bare chest as we finally broke away from the kiss leaving him smirking at me, couldn't dare to pull off or run away any longer, once we started... There's no way out of it. The heat rises in the room as Doug sat up, holding on my thighs as his soft palms gave me chills down the spine. We looked at each other for a moment. Until he finally spoke.

"I want you to show me how much you mean it." He said as his hands traveled from thighs upward to my face as he caress my cheek..

"How, when we can do it here." I said feeling hot as beads of sweat formed on my forehead. Looking at his body made me feel extra tensed.

"Meet me later on for dinner at my place." He said getting up to put his clothes on.

"I don't even know where you live." I said looking at him daring in confusion as he began to look at me.

"Don't worry, I'll come pick you up after today's interviewing and grouping schedule." Doug then proceed to put his shoes on, fixing his shoelaces. I got up and walked to the door letting him out.

"See you later, babe." He said planting a kiss on my lips as I watched him leave heading straight for the elevator. I closed my door as I went to get dressed in my casual wear outfit I picked out, and before I can leave here, I really don't want to work on an empty stomach.

 I closed my door as I went to get dressed in my casual wear outfit I picked out, and before I can leave here, I really don't want to work on an empty stomach

After I refreshened up and dressed, I headed out of my room proceeding down the lobby to the cafe. Hoping they got some food to take on the go. I went and grabbed me 2 bagel sandwiches with cream cheese, ham and avocado. On the side is orange juice and water to take on the road, as I left hurriedly a limousine driver with name on the huge card 'Kamala' my name on it as I walked over.

"Are you Kamala Devi Harris?" The man questioned as I answered back.

"Yes, that's me." I said looking confused.

"Mr. Emhoff wanted me to escort you to his Association office." The man as I got in the car, the driver then got inside as he began to pull making an U turn heading straight for the exit.

It was a hour long ride but worth the resting and enjoying the view as we arrived to the place, the building looks alot like his condo.