Chapter 18: Love in the Bedroom

Warning: The following contains strong explicit sexual content that may not be suitable for anyone under 🔞 viewers discretion is advised

Doug's POV

It's been two months since Kamala moved into my place, and the announcement of our engagement became very public to our families. Kamala has been taking time out of her day to spend time with the kids and bond with them as their soon to be stepmom. Cole and Ella grew to like her more than their birth mother, even at night time Kamala was reading the kids bedtime stories to keep them from having bad nightmares.

I enjoy seeing her playing a role now especially with the twins on the way. There were times we became sexually excited for one another but she always tried to stop herself due to the fact, that we don't have alone time anymore like we used to. To be honest, I also needed her too. We both have been pretty much busy getting down to business about the ongoing case. Working hard day and night, plus... I've been craving for her love even though she is already pregnant with our twins.

I miss waking up to her naked in bed, after a long night of passionate sex we've used to do together. Plus, I also missed fucking her in many places like the bathroom, kitchen and even at our office when no one is there. We've gone for a full month of not having any sexual relations and honestly, it's getting to me really bad. I couldn't take it any longer. I just miss that beautiful pussy I love sucking every time we're in the mood....

I need her....

I walked back to my bedroom only to find her shoes near the bed. I guessed Kamala must be home already. As I placed my work case on the computer stand, there I turned as she looked at me with burning desire in her eyes a need for lust and passion, Kamala walked over only to push me down on the bed just as she sat on top of me we ended up kissing as I grabbed fistful of her hair pinning her to the wall.

"Wow..." I said surprised by our tongue kiss as she leaned up to me and we kissed again.

"I want to thank you." She said as my I raise my eyebrow in surprise.

"Thank you for loving me, and being there with me through it all. I owe you that my love." She said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Then let me show you how much I need you and love you." I cupped her face as we began passionately kissing.
No one was home yet or so it seems, but Kamala didn't cared about that, what matters now is about our love, the burning passion we made together, is brighter than before. This what love really feels like...

"I love you Dougie..." She said as I kissed her neck placing love bites on it, ripping her outfit off.

She got excited as I removed my clothes, unbuttoning my pants while she helped me removing them.

"I want you now daddy...." She said as her eyes went dark with lust.

She placed her hand underneath my pants and underwear to feel my warmth and near hard penis.

Her perfume gave away the aura as it filled the air with her presence known. As our eyes meet, I couldn't control myself as my nose touched her cheek and lips softly brushed each others. It was the moment we both knew we needed each other. As I got on top of her on the sofa, her moan echoed throughout the house.

I ran my hands through the back of her head to tilt it to deepen the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck, as we passionately kissed while her legs wrapped around my waist