Chapter 10: Sexual chemistry

Warning: the following contains strong explicit sexual content that may not be suitable for anyone under 🔞 viewers discretion is advised

Notice: this chapter includes a lot of erotic material and gifs, beware
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Kamala's POV

We stopped at the hotel to retrieve my belongings then left and began our travel. The ride back to Oakland is longer like before, and of course there's a lot of traffic from here to there. Doug opens his window letting a little chill of air come in as I let my hair flow at little,  it felt good feeling the breeze hitting you from every corner as I looked to see Doug's erected boner still stiff made me wet a little, every time I see his manhood hardened makes me quiver inside. I bit my lip moving my hands closely to his thighs touching the tip of his erected member as he began to flinch a little.

"Damn, baby...." He cursed a little as I stroked his cock as it slowly starts sticking out of his shorts.

"I know you wanted to do it so badly but let's wait till we get to Oakland first baby." He said as I nodded taking my hands off of his erection. I sat back and enjoyed the scenery as Doug is focused on the road for couple of hours, we stopped to grab a bite, and filled up his car with gas money before proceeding off, finally what felt like it was eternity we finally arrived to Oakland, California. It feels great to be back home again especially when you felt homesick and wanting to see your family again.

"We're here." He said as we headed to a hotel nearby in downtown district as he parked his car in the parking lot. After that we got out and made reservations to stay for 2 nights at the high class suite room on the 8th floor. Everywhere we go, it seems everyone knows who Doug is.

Once we got to our bedroom and settled everything down, Doug came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"D-Dougie..." I gasped startled by his embrace.

"Now about what happened earlier, let me make it up to you." He said planting kisses on my neck from side to side as my body began heating up. Everything he does with his hands feels so good, I needed him badly and I couldn't wait any longer for him.

"Dougie-" I whimpered as he removed my skirt unhooking it with his finger. Revealing my soaked red laced victoria secret panties covered in my juices. Doug then took off his shirt and threw it across the room as I removed my blouse.

"You look so beautiful, Kamala." He said showing me with kisses as my breast is pressed on his chest as we embraced each other. His hands began traveling downward as I felt him gripping gently on my butt causing me to let out a moan. Then I began to feel his fingers digging inside my pussy as I flinched. My wet folds began to glisten I felt his fingers went on to play with my clitoris causing me to gasp.

"D-Doug, I can't hold on..." I begged as he suddenly stops and pulled down his pants and revealing his huge cock that slapped his stomach, his thing got so big suddenly, even though I'm use to his member, my body has been aching for his love all day realizing I needed him badly.

"You made it big and hard baby girl..." He said as my eyes is glued to his thing. I know he's been dying to fuck me again and I know that he knows I needed him too.

"Before we do anything, let me pleasure you daddy." I grabbed his cock gently stroking it as Doug hissed. His member began twitching which made it so hard for me not to hold back. Once I wrapped my cold fingers around it, Doug slightly gasped, I watched him tilting his head back as I began kissing his tip.