Chapter 5: Fatal Attraction

Warning: SMUT

Kamala's POV

Since then a day has gone by, my whole world changed. It still left me baffled and confused on my life. What me and Doug did was no accident, this has become an intense affair that not even I can control. I now feel ashamed for doing it with him especially when I was in a relationship. I lost my virginity and it dawned me to the point, I felt too different. There's no way I won't be able to get it back now. Well that didn't seem to stop there either because Doug became sexually addicted to me all of the sudden. My body became too sensitive to him. I decided to keep this a secret from Cory, it's for the best anyway and besides I I didn't want to hurt him.

That night, Doug showed back up at my doorstep with bouquet of flowers as he walks in, my heart melted a little but was slapped into reality trying not to think about what happened earlier it's bad enough I let him get away with it..

"You look so beautiful baby." He said admiring my figure. I brushed him off as I ignored him.

"Why are you here?" I questioned coldly as he looked surprised.

"Just coming by to see how my love is doing." I backed away from him, I don't feel like doing this with him especially after what happened hours ago. I just came back from the bar and now I seeing him made it a whole worst.

"Let me have a taste babe." He said licking his lips as he caress his hands on my thighs and then move closer to my thong, stroking it to the point I became wet.

This is all wrong... Or is it...

"D-Doug...we shouldn't have done this-" I tried but he completely ignored my pleads, becoming to sexually aroused in nature. His hands feels so good around my pussy, I couldn't help it any longer. What's gotten into me? I'm supposed to be the Distric Attorney and this is what I'm doing. I feel too dirty about what we're about to do, in continuation of what we left off. Doug's sexual desire has tooken him higher and further in.

"I'm addicted to you Kamala..." He said as he deepens the kiss, removing his suit and tie. I was pinned to the wall as he smack my butt making it jiggle.

"I'm so in love with you." He whispers in my ear causing me to gasp and have goosebumps. His confession dawned me to no return, and here I am giving into temptation.

"D-Doug.. I-I, we shouldn't-" he stopped me as we continue to passionately kiss. My body wasn't in control anymore and I couldn't stop him so I gave in again.

"I need you..." I said defeatedly as he smiled unzipping his pants and revealing his erection inside the briefs. I bit my lower lip getting excited.

"I love you baby girl..." He said kissing my neck as my jaw dropped, Doug has become someone else I didn't even realized. His newfound lifestyle of being sexually addicted has took him into new heights. He still is the same Doug but totally different.

"But Doug... We can't do this-" he pressed his lips on mines as I blushed.

"Fuck... Doug... Ah! Oh god-" I whimpered as he went onward with this pattern. My panties became soaked as I struggled not to cum. But... It was unbearable.