Chapter 6: All I Wanted is You

Kamala's POV

Waking up isn't my usual thing to do on my off days but today is different, I got dressed early while Doug slept on the bed, I crept around the corner so I can have some peaceful lone time, he's the attorney general who got his own luxurious condo up east of Los Angeles but his ass be coming to my hotel room to get some pussy every now and then. I didn't feel like waiting up on him and worst of all he already naked in my bed. Ugh, why the fuck did I take Maya's place, shit forget it.

"Doug, wake up." I slapped him gently on the back but he's snoring away like a heavy sleeper, great.

"Doug, you can't be here now get up!" I pat his back again as I sighed giving up, not only he came to fuck but also sleep here as if we're together, there's no way in hell I'm letting this happen, it's bad enough I gave his ass some pussy so he can stop complaining but now sleeping the bed that I'm sleeping in is not okay.

Do I have feelings for Doug, to tell the truth... I really don't know, like we began the affair and kept it going for who knows, it's bad enough he has my nude photo of me on his phone, recording that shit. I should've stopped sooner. I left my room and began heading downstairs to workout in the exercise room. There are few people already coming in to exercise as well, at least I'm not alone well Doug is sleeping like a baby upstair in my room like he's the king around here. He already know that I'm too sensitive and weak when it comes to being inexperienced with sex. Sometimes I wondered to myself what the fuck did I do to deserve this shit, but the answer still remain the same... Nothing.

"Welcome class, today we're gonna be getting in shape so be ready because it's about to get lit." A male fitness trainer said as I got prept. The music began playing on the radio as I got into the motion.

Doug's POV

I woke suddenly, as I turned to face the window, noticing Kamala isn't there. I looked around then got up to look around the room but she's nowhere to be seen but she left her purse and luggage here, I'm guessing she's downstairs at breakfast. I became irritated a little wondering why didn't she wake me up and its already 8 in the morning, damn that Kamala. I began heading to the showers taking a quick bath while I watched some videos on XVideos website to boost my sex drive.

"Ah! Ah! Ah, yes daddyyy!" The woman said on video getting fucked rawly in her tight pussy, it remind me of Kamala's. I can invision it now, her sucking my cock right here and bouncing on my dick, I would do anything to make her go completely crazy. I ended up getting hard by the sight of daydreaming about her.

"Fuck it, I need to hold it in." I groaned trying to control my fucking urges. But seeing that girl's pussy made me a bit harder now. Scrubbing and rinsing as I imagine fucking Kamala in the shower got me feeling extra horny again, ever since then I can't get enough of her... She's different then the rest. I gotta admit I wish Kamala was here now. I heard the door began opening up, as I turned off the water to step out with a towel wrapped around my waist. Kamala came back what appears to be working out, she got on shorts and tank top on while changing her clothes.

"Hey there my beautiful lady." I surprised her as she jumped to look my way. Her beads of sweat and sexy body turned me on more.

"Why are you still here Doug? I woke your ass up hours ago but you slept now your still here and fully naked I see." She said very irritated.

"Aww don't pout, remember I beat up that phat juicy booty of yours." The towel slid off as it sticked to my cock that's erected and hard.

"That still doesn't give you the right to touch me though doesn't it, fuckboy." My jaw clenched not feeling her attitude and the way she labeled me as well.