Chapter 8: Your All Mine- Part. 2

Warning: SMUT

Kamala's POV

Watching Doug cooking his dish brought the fragrance of the smell into the living room as I watch him doing his thing. That's one thing that's surely genuine about him. He's very caring and sweet once you get to know him. At first I thought he was mean and grumpy almost to what my sister said but I was wrong when I saw who he is, Doug isn't like that at all...

He's the most sweetest person I met, even though we had sex during our meet up landed me in a affair that I now can't escape. I've suddenly grown to like him, he's surely is the one of the kind of guy you knew you need in your life. He's serious but most of all friendly when he wants to be.

"Dinner is almost ready." He said as I waited patiently looking at his photos, to my shock I didn't know he has children. I beamed a little at the sight of those adorable photos of his kids. He has a son and daughter, both I didn't realize were apart of him. It dawned me when I realized how far he made it but at the sametime the path he took. He's a genuine person at times...

"You got some adorable photos and lovely children." I compliment as I looked at all his children's photos of them when they was babies. I love children so much, they are the most precious thing that God creates in the world.

"I'm glad you like them, one day I'll bring the two of them by to see you." Doug said while setting up the table for both of us.

"I didn't know you like children, well at least I learned something new about you." He looked surprised as I walked over and down at the table. He then began fixing our plates as I looked at his kitchen, nicely decorated and neat. He certainly has come that far, especially from the fact that he's from a very rich family.

"Dinner is served." He brought our food over as we began eating together and drinking wine. This seems so romantic and mood we're in seemed so right. Then I started having reminisces of the time Cory did something like this on our last date. I faintly smiled at the pass of my love life, but realized that I'm actually hurting him on purpose. I just hope one day once this is over, I can finally go back to Oakland and be with him.

As we ate my phone began buzzing with text messages reply, it's from Cory. I didn't want to hurt, and I didn't want to break up with him either because if I do, I'll feel twice as guilty already. I replied back as he send me heart emojis and kisses.

'I miss you so much, I can't wait till you get back home' he said in the text as I blushed a little as I tried not to get sad.

'I miss you too, and I love you so much.' I replied feeling happy but sad that I'm doing all of this behind his back, I wanted to but I can't because I still love him. He's caring just like Doug, supporting and such a gentleman but I can't choose between who I want. Doug and I are just having a business affair but for me and Cory, we're in a committed relationship. I don't know what to do if I hurt him like I'm doing now, which made me feel guilty. But at the sametime I'm also hurting Doug. Great, now what am I gonna do?

"Kamala, baby are you okay?" Doug questioned noticing how down I looked as I brushed off the thinking.

"Yeah I'm fine, just feeling a bit homesick that's all." I chuckled but I can tell he saw right through me. I couldn't do it no matter what I do to push it away.

"How about this, on Saturday when we're on the day off, we can go visit your family. That way you can see them again." He said as I smiled happily. I do miss my mom and sister. I was so well hunged up from yesterday since she was in the hospital. I hope she's alright.
This will also be a perfect time for me to visit Cory, I won't tell him about it so I'll surprise him instead.