Chapter 9: Morning pleasure

Warning: the following contains strong explict sexual content that may not be suitable for anyone under 🔞 viewers discretion is advised

Notice: this chapter includes a lot of erotic material, beware 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Kamala's POV

It was already 6 in the morning again, waking up this early as usual but this time waking up in Doug's bed, and completely naked after we had sex last night, what happened yesterday somehow woken Doug's inner animal up, in a way made me feel different inside. At first I wasn't used to his sexual side of nature until now I began to develop feelings for him. He opened doors and took me to a place far beyond reach of pleasure... As I sat up in bed seeing him laying in the bed with his massive cock sticking out of the sheets somehow turned me on a little, I couldn't help but to not look away from him. My pussy quivered a little at the sight of his massive cock makes me wanna masturbate, and for the first time in a while, I'm becoming horny again...

I looked to my right to see a toy dildo left on the counter as I grabbed for it getting comfortable as I slowly inserted it inside my quivering pussy and turned it on.

"Ah! Ah! Fuck yes!" I began moaning as my fleshy walls contracted along with the toy, Doug still laying in bed even though I wanted him to watch me ram the dick vibrator right inside my tight slit.

"F-Fuck...this feels so g-good..." Whimpering as the vibrator gone faster causing me to squirt out little bit of juices. Suddenly I began to have dirty thoughts as I imagine myself sitting on Doug's face as he licks my clit with his tongue while I give him a oral mouth session. It was too much for me to handle as began sucking my my dark chocolate nipples, smacking them and circulating with my tongue.

"I need him now..." I bit the sheet cover trying not to cum so soon as my inner walls began to tightened itself around the vibrator, I was on the verge of cumming.

"I'm cumming..." I cried thrusting the toy in and out of my pussy as more juices splattered. I wanna cum so badly and I can't hold it anymore.

"I'm going to cum, I can feel it..." I muffled cry in the pillow beside Doug as he remained asleep, the feeling is so unbearable it was too much for me, then suddenly I started creaming and squirting out my cum all over the toy and some on the bed causing me to muffle scream. My pussy started quivering as the toy slowly comes out still on and vibrating, it felt so good I couldn't take it anymore, I really needed Doug badly.

I removed the sheets from his side and his cock is already sticking up and began twitching, I bet he's having a good dream too.

"Give some of your cum, pretty boy." I sat on top of him my ass facing towards his face to me facing his dick as I lightly caressed his hard member with my fingers, outlining it from the base to the top.

Doug groaned a little in his sleep licking my pussy as I slowly stroke his hardened shaft, reacting. I can tell this is turning him on, well hopefully he'll wake up to me sucking his dick and tasting his milky cum.

I began kissing his inner thighs over his cock slowly going higher before placing a kiss at the tip of his length. Doug began clenching on the sheets a little as I made circles all over his fat juicy crotch, then once I started fondling his dick Doug was loosing his mind.

"Fuck-" he moaned while asleep thinking it was a wet dream he's having, but today I'm gonna show him it's really happening.

"You like that daddy?" I said sucking his head causing Doug to whimpered and groan as he moved his hips side to side.