Chapter 21

Kiara

" Miss Kiara Lyon and Miss Alessia Dawson, please report to the principals office. "

Everyone turned to look at me and Alessia, we just simply turned to each other. " What did we do in last 48 hours? " Alessia asked as she turned her head in confusion. I opened the medium sized folder from my bag and flipped through the last few pages.

Held a charity event at an orphanage for school

Baked desserts for Maya

Had a singing competition to raise money for the homeless

Planned to destroy the cafeteria but wasn't able to

Planned a trip for Noah's birthday in 5 days

Played Russian roulette with rival gang

" Hmm..... nope nothing wrong. Let's go" I said as I returned it back to my bag and we stood up.

" Miss Dawson, only Miss Lyon was asked to report to the principals office " said Mrs. Cooper, a middle aged bitter woman with no friends.

" Yes, but when we were admitted into this school we made it abundantly clear that we go everywhere together. One with the other always " said Alessia as she was visibly trying to not lose her calm.

" But if one of you dies, will you follow the other then? " she said with a smirk on her face. The gasp that erupted from the class was like a volcano was about to erupt

" Yes. " we said simultaneously as we walked out, but not before registering the shock on her face.

We walked side by side to the principals office, " You ladies can wait here. " said the secretary.  We went to sit down when we caught whiff of something.

" Do you smell that?" I asked Alessia, " Yah, it smells like Liis Studied. Do you think . . . . . ?"

" Nah, couldnt be. . . . " I said skeptically, then we heard it. The laugh. " Its definitely, Aunt Andrea! " we yelled as we barged into the office.

" w-wait you cant go in there! " yelled the secretary.

" Hiyya my babies!! " said Aunt Andrea as we tackled her. " What are you doing here? " asked Alessia, as we finally stood up.

" Well its coronation time and we've got to be in Milan in less than 48 hours. " said Aunt Andrea. " That's why im here getting you guys out. "

" Wait it's us and the entire gang. And Auntie, we've got a surprise for you later on. " I said smiling to Alessia.

" Ok dearie, we'll talk later. I sent over the package you wanted and also Ara, Elisa, we know about the boys. " we turned bright red, " Auntie!!! " we said ushering her out.

" Oh hi, Principal Matthews. " said Alessia, as we walked past the secretary. He smiled and said, " Hello Miss Carson and Miss Salvatore. "

We looked over to see Auntie Andrea wink at him. We gasped then looked back, then gasped again. " He better be coming to the coronation ball, Auntie! " we yelled as we laughed away.

" So, we're going to reintroduce Kara and Kia to the family dramatically or friendly? " asked Alessia, as we made our way to cafeteria because how do we function when theres a need for food.

" Should we go with our usual blue and purple, red and colour or another type?" Asked Alessia, already going through hundreds of dresses online.

" Ali, there would be a colour scheme since it's a coronation. " I said, giggling a bit.

" Yes but " she tried to say while I was giving her a pointed look. " ugh fine, but if anything goes south I'm reporting you to Aunt Celeste. "

" Then I'll report you to Aunt Armani " we laughed as we paid for our food.