Chapter 20

Kiara.

I sent everyone to have a shower and meet back at the living room in half an hour. It moved faster than anything I've ever felt. I dressed comfortably in black sweatpants and a white hoodie. I decided not to do anything with my hair since it's part of my explanation. I used to reversal cream and cleaned up, showing all my tattoos.

I walked into the living room to find everyone already there, I took a quick detour to the kitchen and picked a tub  of ice cream. I walked to the living and sat on the floor while crossing my legs. They all looked at me with puzzling looks. " Don't give me that look, it's a really sad story and nobody give me any sympathetic looks. "

" Okay, so you all know my parents. Adrian and Christiana Lyon, since they have been married, they mostly have birth to twins. Twin boys. Then you would understand how happy my parents would've been when they find out they're getting girls, and not twins this time. Quadruplets. But unfortunately, our mom couldn't carry us, there were complications that would cause death for one of if not all of us. So they did the next best thing, they hired a surrogate by the Breanna West. They had an agreement, they paid her to hold us then give us back after the delivery. If only they had done deeper research on the manipulative bitch they had hired. Breanna was a lab rat, some shady company hired her to test a few chemicals while being pregnant. There weren't any side effects to her, but to us. But they weren't noticed till the day she gave birth. On 30th November four children were born. Kia, Kara, Kiera and Kiara. Then one the 1st, they died. " I stopped and looked at everyone, they were sad, irritated and angry. " The chemicals had caused us to died then revive individually on different days. Kia revived on 2nd December, Kara on the 3rd December, Kiera on the 4th and me on the 7th. But our biological already thought we were dead. So Breanna took us to her husband, Tristan West. He changed our names for the time being, we didn't have names at then, so he named us according to how he saw fit. Kia was Camille, Kara was Camelia, Kiera was Carmela and I was Camilla. I and Kiera were the closet of all. The when we were two years old, my heart died once again and again I revived, under the light of the moon. Tristan West was in a  growing gang, the gang doctor said that the moonlight and the chemicals in our system had reacted. Giving us the ability to show our emotion, our eyes and hair would change colour according to our emotions. But I got the worst of it. I had two split personalities and due to the chemicals had strange behaviors. Tesora and Queen. Queen and Frost are the same person. One faithful day, while we were playing in the garden, at that time Tristan's gang had ranked 7th, then there was a shoot out, Queen came out and protected our sisters. But then, she got shot in the chest as she was about to gain control, we merged into one. Mind you I was 3, then I entered a coma for three months. And do you want to know where Breanna was at that time, she was in Sicily prostituting around. But that's by the point. During that time that I was in a coma, my sisters never left my side. But one day something happened, while they were holding me, something shocked us all, not strong enough to kill us but strong enough to show who we really are. At that time we all had kinda poor vision, slacking and weak bodies and would bruise easily. But the after that shock, everything changed. We had always looked identical, brown hair with hazel eyes, then the shock changed that. Kia had a gold type hair color with gold eyes, Kara had forest green eyes with mint green waist long hair, Kara had deep red hair with silver eyes and I with frosty blue hair and silver blue eyes. "

I stopped and looked at Kia to continue, " we were then trained to be one of the best. With Kiara with the split personality, she was stronger and faster. But with power comes responsibility, while we were having girl time with Breanna, she was being trained to be the best. She was the person who named the gang, The Ice Dynasty. She created the tattoos, fighting styles, shooting styles. She was amazing. "

Then Kara continued, " But she was neglected by the motherly figure in her life, for some unknown reason Breanna had hated Kiara with everything fiber of her being. It took an even nastier turn when Ice Dynasty hit number 3 on the gang rank and there was an attack on us. We fought back furiously but Tristan was shot and everyone thought he was going to die. So he wrote his will, he left everything for us. Breanna didn't care that the man she was married to, gave everything that he has ever owned and will own to children that aren't even his. What really irked her was when he gave the gang to Kiara, she was livid. She went psycho and destroyed everything in sight. Then Tristan didn't die and everything was awkward. "

We looked at Elena and the twins, motioning to them to continue the story " before we all became friends, Camilla (Kiara) was very emotionless, most people had a blank face but Camilla had blank eyes. No spark, no smile. Nothing could make her smile. Then they started school, they were all quite brilliant for such small children. They were in middle school at age 9 with three other brilliant children, that's my brother,me and Elena. I and Enzo became friends quite quickly because everyone was scared of them. But Elena was more reserved to herself. "

" I was very reserved to myself, mostly because my parents were divorced at that time, so I moved around a lot. My full name is Elena Alessandra Carter. Carter is my Father's last name, whenever someone asked for my name, I'd say Alessia Dawson, my mothers last name. I was the reason why Camilla started smiling and acting like a normal child. They brought out the happiness in me too, my dad and Tristan were best friends so I kinda joined the gang as well. It was fun, it was freedom. "

I turned my hair and eyes to its original color, " but as it said, there is always a calm before the storm. I should've seen the signs. Should've noticed something. Camilia changed everything about herself, she was to first person to start the ' K ' name, she changed her name to Kiera. Then we followed. It allbhappened on a rainy day, we were sitting in the garden dancing around under the beautiful raindrops. " I paused and closed my eyes, I could see the day right in front of me. " Kiera took a gun and threatened to kill us if I didn't sign over the gang to her. The guards were confused, they didn't know what to do. They couldn't hurt us. I looked back at my sister, and tried to reason with her. She looked so gone, so determined. " just hand over the gang, Kiara. And I promise no one gets hurt. " I dragged my two older sisters behind me because I couldn't risk them in the crossfire. " Why do you want it?! " I cried, confused to whether or not it was my tears dripping onto my shirt. She looked at me with this crazy look in her eyes, then she shot me in my stomach, I fell to the ground but I refused to let my sisters into the cross. I pushed them into the open room. Then Tristan and Breanna appeared on either side of us. " Kiera! Drop the gun. Don't do this. " Tristan yelled, trying to come closer to save his two daughters. " Do it, Kiera. She took everything from you. She took your fathers love, she took your friends, she took your sisters, she took the gang. " Breanna yelled from her own side. I looked at her so hurt, " it was never hers to begin with. Kiara trained harder than anyone in this gang. She cut herself off everyone to protect us,t yo protect everyone! Don't do this, Kiera, don't kill your sister. " Tristan said softly. Then she pointed the gun at him and was about to pull the trigger when I tackled her. I got shot once more in my stomach. It was painful. But I didn't let go till I got a hold of the gun and threw it away. Tristan ordered the guards to take Kiera and Breanna to the basement while he rushed me to the infirmary, then for the third time in my life. I died and revived. By the time i woke up, I saw both sisters on my side and I was told that Kiera and Breanna had escaped. I looked at our hair, and they had faded to brown. We could still change it but the connection we had was gone. Then two years later, my sisters left with our Aunt Lana, leaving me to run the worlds second biggest gang all on my own. With the help of Tristan, I was able to keep everything a secret for this long, I was also able to track down my actual parents while running the gang. They were skeptical at first but we proved it to them and told them everything. They didn't believe us at first but then I showed my powers and then they were happy to have their daughter back. "

I looked back at my ice cream and saw it was half finished. They were so sad and heartbroken. " I have a crush on Blythe. "

" wait, what?! " yelled Blythe as she turned her eyes to Noah. " I know my girl, she doesn't want to deal with pity and empathy from anyone. So this is the next best thing, so everyone will confess their feelings. " he said, locking eyes with everyone. I shot him a grateful smile and left to the kitchen.

I felt arms wrap around my waist, with a head on my shoulder. " You are an amazing, brave, strong and beautiful person. You have faced everything and more. I love you, Kiara Camilla Arabella Lyon West. You don't have to say anything, i just want you to know that I'm always here. " said Adonis, as he turned me around and kissed my forehead and nose. I hug him back and whisper " Thanks " We untangle from each other and began to grab random snacks and make our way to the theater room. I played High Strung and Marvel's Black panther. I sat down next to him, and we started to watch the movie.

Before we knew it, everyone was there with their respective partners. You still haven't told them, i know. I'll say it now. " She's back. Kiera's back. " I said into the darkness.

" We're ready. No ones taking you away. " i heard Asher and Adonis say as everyone agreed. We continued to watch our movie in silence and let all our worries slip away with the darkness.