Chapter 23

Kiara

I havent been okay for a long while. My head doesnt feel straight, my thoughts don't seem right.

Sometimes words get stuck in my throat and it chokes me to the point of tears springing from my eyes.

Words havent been words. Numbers havent been numbers. They say you cant survive this world without some scars, I've had my skin so scarred that I had to grow a new skin just to live.

" Kiara? " says Alessia and I look up to my bestfriend looking down at me with worried eyes. We decided to have a besties day by the pool at her house to escape from our lives.

" yeah " I replied, " Are you okay? " she asks, coming down to sit by me. " No. Not really. I'm overwhelmed and fear that something bad will happen. I think back to my past and I think within my present, that after everything how am I still standing? I have gone through so many identities just to have a life and breathe normally. Sometimes the lines between Kiara and Luna Frost become blurred and I can no longer know whos who. Even Tesora is merging along with them. " I say, with solemn in my voice.

" Then you should just let nature take its course. It's much better to merge them and take one final identity, than try to separate them. I'm even surprised you lasted this long, I and Elena were fighting from when i was 6 till we merged when i was 10. And you're turning 18 soon. I dont even want to think of what could happen. You have three personalities in you all tainted with whatever they used on us, with the moons whatever on you too. " said Alessia, sighing looking lost.

" The journey to learn to love all three of yourselves will take long, so start now. Learn to love the curves and the bends. The bumps and holes. Learn to fill the corners and cut up the edges. Learn to stitch the earring lines that can no longer hold apart. The world you all deserve, just take a step now. When you're all alone, its time for Kiara, Luna Frost and Tesora to finally have an actual meeting. " she said smiling down to me while engulfing me in a hug.

" I guess so. " I said thinking over this final persona, what will she look like? What eyes would she have?

" And you can finally finally finally take the Salvatore name! " she yelled with so much glee and happiness. I just giggled as she bounced around the pool lounge.

" Now let's go prepare, I think our periods are about to link and all I can say is, save their souls cause I defintely ain't. "

                              ~~~~~

" so everyone has everything they need. Their suitcases are packed, even though Nonna Enyo will definitely spoil everyone, the bigger the famiglia the happier, Nonna Enyo is. " I said, looking around while we were waiting at home to get ready. " Okay, Mama. Papa. We're leaving now, we'll see you in five days, non? "

" Si mio caro, we will definitively be there " said Mama, as she kissed me on my cheek and did the same for everyone. " Bye papa " I said hugging my dad.

Our boxes were carried out and we launched into the limousine and were driven off for safety precautions.

" And now to tell you all about the Salvatore family and how Kiara is related to them, and try calling her Arabella while we're there. Nonna Enyo likes the traditional names " said Elena, as she had been itching for this opportunity since.

" We'll start off with what we know. There are the grandparents. Nonna Elisabetta Enyo Callisto Salvatore and Nonno Lucas Roman Salvatore, those are our grandparents because mama is a one of their daughters, the lost one to be precise. " said Kara, waiting for it all to sink in.

" Then there are the Martins, not blood related but their granddaughter is one of the best friends of Isa, so they're practically famile. They are heads of the French mafia, Grand-mere Elise Fayette Martin and Grand-pere Gael Etienne Martin. They are Jasmine, the French heiress grandparents " said Kia with clarification.

" Then there are the Padillas, they are the Philippino pamilya, they are a bit traditionalist not really allowing women to do things, until Sophia came along. She doesn't really get along with the rest of her family and vice versa but we can clearly see the protectiveness in all of Padilla family. The grandparents are lola Angeli Althea Padilla and Lolo Adan Jacinto Padilla. "

" And lastly and most certainly the scariest, The Martinez family. Abuela Juana Paloma Martinez and Abeulo Mateo Luis Martinez. When they were much younger, they were the best assassins to ever grace the world, and they've still got it. And their granddaughter is Kathryna, she is there perfect little assasin with serious flexibility " said Kia as she and Kara finished the tip of the iceberg that is our famiglia.

" Lemme start with the OG salvatore women. Nonna and Nonno have 4 daughters and 1 son. But there are 5 salvatore women, which is technically Isa's mother, who is Mrs. Prima Renata Bianchi Salvatore who married Tio Ciro Silvio. His sisters are, Tia Arsinoe Santina, Tia Caryn Mita , Tia Gaia Farfalla and Tia Marsilia Donata. They have like roughly 12 kids between all of them. You'll meet them all at the Salvatore mansion. " said Alessia, walking them step by step into the family.

" We are a little confused about the families, but I bet we'll get it. " said Maya, so confidently. I'm so proud of my little girl.

" You will be assigned personal bodyguards to ensure your safety wherever you go and maids to look after you also " I said, scrolling through the list of workers Isa sent me.

" While we're here, try calling me Elena and her Arabella or simply Ara. It's because Nonna is too stubborn to use our new name. " said Alessia, probably remembering the stubborn look on that womans face.

The car stopped 10 minutes after we finished telling them about the family. " Miss Lyon, we've reached the airport " said the guard as he opened the door for us.  " Thank you Santi. " I said, hoping down. " It's my pleasure, ma'am." He said with a smile on his face.

" Okay everyone, stay where we can see you. Dont disappear anonymously, tell someone if you're going somewhere, stay close to everyone. If someone makes you feel uncomfortable, you tell us immediately and don't collect anything from anyone, " said Kia as the ever so big sister she is. I smiled and began to guide everyone inside.

" And mind you, this isnt just for the airport. It's for our entire trip to Italy. " said Kara, as she crossed things of her checklist.

" Dont worry, itll be okay. " I said to both of them. " Its a holiday, theres really nothing to worry about. "

" yes, except for the fact where no one's seen in for the past years " muttered Kia as she walked past me. Yeah, I should really talk to her