Chapter 11

We can be legendary - Disney stars.

Luna Frost

After, I had told them everything they needed to know, I went back to my room, and told them they could stay as long as they liked.

Then ' Kiara ' walked in after I had lied on my bed. " they believed me, Luna " said Darla, a lookalike I had hired to pose as Kiara whenever it was needed.

" okay, you are free to socialize with them, if you like. " I said, warmly. " thank you, Cuz " said Darla as she walked back out.

I walked around my room, it suddenly felt unfamiliar, I walked to the drawerin a dark corner no one would ever have noticed, if they hadn't stayed here long.

On top of the drawer was a picture of my ' family '. It was of me, my dad, Brea, and my sisters.

All over the underworld, I Luna Frost West is an only child, which became true after I was abandoned by my sisters and Brea.

My dad on the other hand just retired and he is in Milan, Italy. He said he is to return after a week, but he decided to stay even longer, so I agreed.

But, my sister, Dark Queen as she now calls herself left with Brea because in her opinion, I didn't deserve the position of the leader of Ice Dynasty, that she deserved it more than me.

But my other two sisters, Blood Princess, and Queen Armoura, left because they thought it was the best thing to do. Because they couldn't handle the pressure.

You should have let me kill them when I had the chance..

Never, I yelled as I grabbed my head.

You loved them so much,

I still do

But they stabbed you in the back,

I don't care

They turned their backs on you.

I DON'T CARE!!

THEY LEFT ALL THIS RESPONSIBILITY ON YOU.

I DON'T CARE, LISTEN TO MY WORDS,  TESORO, I DON'T CARE

YOU DO CARE!  YOU NEVER WANTED A LIFE LIKE THIS. YOU WANTED A FATHER TO ALWAYE BE HERE WITY YOU.

SHUT UP!

All you wanted was a mother who would be proud of you. Sisters, you could stay up all night talking with.

Hm, you're silent. Just let me kill them for you, let me drench their blood on our blade, let me torture them till they lose their conscious.

S-should i?!

" Frost! No, don't give in to her! " I turned and saw Elena crying in the floor next to me. " Please, I know you have been hurt. But I am here, your brothers are here, Mariana, Camelia, Bellarosa, Arabella, Allegra, Vanna, Blythe, Chelsea, Jackie, Noah, Zach, Asher, Jace, Joshua. "

Don't listen to her, they will be very mad when they find out your secret, Kiara Frost West.

" yes, they will be angry, but when you explain. They will understand, please, Kiara, don't let Her win. Please, your sisters, Kara and Kia, they are about to land, please don't let her win. "

She's right, " Elena, the drugs! " I yelled as I noticed she was about to take over. Elena quickly ran, and grabbed the drugs. Then opened my mouth and slammed the drugs into my mouth.