Chapter 3

" if you play with fire, I promise you will get burnt. "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kiara

After I dropped Ali at her piano, I drove back home.

" Hey guys " I say as I walk in. " Hello Kiara!. " Were what I heard as I entered the kitchen.

" So did you like my school?" I asked. " It was okay. And you seem to be able to handle yourself so you can go. " Said Ashton. " Yes!" I shout. Not because I want to see Zach again.

" So......um...... Kiara. There is something we have to tell you. " Said Damien, as his voice echoed from around somewhere.

" So spill " I said, dropping my keys on the couch. " Do you promise not to get angry ?" Asked Asher, as he stood up from under the dining table.

" What are you guys hiding? Unless you finished, tasted or even touched my nutella and my chocolates stash. We're good" I said, while checking the cupboards.

" Okay. Noah, you tell her " said Nathan, from behind the tv " Why should I tell her?" Said Noah, as he picked his head from behind a secret compartment in the floors. Then they start arguing. " Let Dantè tell her. He is her favorite brother. " Says Ashton, pointing at Danté, who was hiding underneath the couch." Hell no! I'd rather we say it together. " Said Dantè as he went out and dragged ever from where they were hiding, holding them together.

They silently agreed. " YOUR MOM CALLED AND SHE WANTS TO MEET YOU. " They said in unison.

" Mom? But She's in France for a couture runway. " I said,then it clicked. "Oh, her. And you guys picked the damn phone. I told you guys, I will have nothing to do with that woman " I yelled, trying to hold it in.

" Kiara, calm down. " Said Nathan, as he tried to come closer to me. " Calm down? How do you want me to calm down, Nate. I told you all that there are no ties or relationships or bonds between me and that woman. So the next she calls, tell her I said I only have one mom which is Charlotte Juliana Hart-Lyon. That bitch is dead to me! " I shouted as I went up the stairs.

" I told you she would not like it!" Said Damien, as they looked up the stairs I was walking. " Believe me, it would have been worst if she found out " said Adrian, tapping them all.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I can't believe the nerve of that woman, calling me after she had abandoned me and left me die. I will never accept her!.
" Hey Ari. Woah what's got you all worked up?" Asked Alessia through video call.

" Brea called and said she wanted to see me. " I said as calmly as I could.

" So that's why the steam from your ears looks like a train that is about to explode" joked Alessia, honestly it was the utter lack of humor in that joke that made me laugh. But I still need to get this anger out of me. " Ali meet me outside. I am going to The Vortex." I say as she smiles and cuts the call.

The Vortex is where all the street fighting happens.

After the call, I take a five minute cold shower, go Into my walk in closet and pick out my outfit.

Some black tights, a blue sports bra and some black combat boots. I put my hair in a braid and put on my Lyoness necklace. And my black and silver mask. With a black hoodie with the cursive writing of Lyoness.