Chapter 6

Girls like you - Maroon Five, Cardi B

Alessia

Kiara woke me around 12 in the morning. I know it's late but it's the weekend. She told me Luna Frost dropped off Jackie and told us to give her a make over since she is now in the gang. Anyways I dragged myself from the bed. And straight into the bathroom.

Each room in this house is done according to how the person wants it. But we haven't had time to redo Chelsea and her family's.

My bathroom has gold and white tiles with a simple white basin. It is literally beautiful.

Anyways I hop into the shower after stripping out of my PJs. After 30 minutes I'm done. I wrap myself with a lavender bath robe and proceed to my closet to pick an outfit.

I walk into it, and begin scanning around for today's outfit. Found it!! It was a pair of white high waisted jeans, a purple lacy long sleeved crop top, black vest leather jacket and a pair of black wedges. Killer. I walk out the door and straight into the kitchen. What I see makes me scream.

Kiara

After waking up Alessia, I decided to have a hot tub bath. After stripping down I have my bath for 25 minutes, I walk into my closet to find my outfit. It was a pair of black high waisted jeans, a blue long sleeved crop top, a white vest leather jacket and a pair of white wedges. I'm about to pick out my purse when I hear Alessia screaming. I put my hand under my bed and pull out a knife. And run straight to the kitchen. I stand beside Alessia, and ask " what's wrong?! " " That!! " Sage said as she pointed to the island, it was my brother Asher making out with some girl. Right. Next. To. Our. Food. " NO!!!! " I yelled.

They pull away immediately. I recognize the bitch, it's Mariana Ramirez. " Hello Kiara. " Said Mariana. " Get the fuck out. " I growled. " Kiara!!! " Yelled Asher. I glared at him. " Shut the hell up, Asher and tell your little slut to get the fuck out. " I said. " No. I won't leave till I fuck him real good and hard. So slowly that you'll hear my moans all around the house. " Said Mariana.

" What's fuck? " We slowly turned around to see. Bella. Well shit.

" It's nothing serious, Bella. Besides why are you downstairs? " Asked Alessia. " I heard shouting so I came down. Who is she? " Asked Bella. " Oh she's Mariana, Asher's girlfriend. " I said.

" Wait you knew. " Asked Asher. " Well duh. We were the ones who put you guys together. " Said Alessia. " So what was that little act you all put on? " Asked Asher. " Eh. It just came out. " I said " but did you really have to make out next to our food. "

" You girls are evil and you deserve it. " Said Asher. " Now for a proper greeting, hey Mariana " I said as I tackled her into a hug. " Hey Kiara. Please let go of me. Can't breathe. " Said Mariana.

After I let go of her, I said " since you guys ruined my food. Mariana you have to make another. A Spanish omelette! " I yelled.

" What!! A Spanish omelette! That means Mariana is here. " Said my brothers as they literally flew down the stairs. " Yep a Spanish omelette. Now all of you out of my kitchen I need to work. " Said Mariana.

After she shooed us all out. I decided to call Blythe, Chelsea and Jackie.

Jackie : hey Kiara what's up?
Kiara : nothing much. Just thought you girls would love to have a girls day
Blythe : sure. Can we also go swimming?
Chelsea : and a spa massage?
Alessia : yes. Yes. And double yes!!
Kiara : fine. We'll do all that 👍
Alessia : let's change out of clothes Kiara.
Kiara : why?
Alessia : just cause I wanna change into shorts.
Kiara : stupid girl, you do realize that you live with the Lyon Brothers,right?
Alessia : oh yea
Blythe : wait? You girls live next to each other.
Alessia : no. We leave in the same house, with Chelsea also.
Blythe : so that only remains me and Jackie.
Jackie : nope I'm moving in soon
Blythe : ☹️
Chelsea : don't be sad, Blythe.
Kiara : Chelsea. We're bringing your sisters.
Chelsea : why?
Alessia : because they are as cute as hell.
Kiara : oh and girls. Should we go in the same car or different.
Chelsea : umm..... I think it'd be best if we go together.
Alessia : so who's driving?
Kiara : you.
Alessia : no way
Chelsea : let's take the BMW
Blythe : you guys have a freaking BMW
Alessia : nah. Let's take the limo
Kiara : okay, I agree
Chelsea : sure
Jackie : haven't seen a limo before
Blythe : YOU GUYS HAVE A FREAKING LIMO?!!!
Kiara : bye girls. See you later.