Chapter 12

The same piece of jewelry that make a woman beautiful also make her powerful.

Luna Frost

" Get the blue dress!" Yelled Elena. " I said blue, you colour blind monkey!"

We're in my house trying to find an outfit for me to wear on my first date with Adonis. And Elena is freaking out.

" Elena. Elena.. Elena!!" I yelled. She finally stopped running. " Calm down. He sent me my outfit 20 minutes ago." I said as she face palmed.

" Sorry, Frost. It's just after a long time. You're genuinely happy. " I was about to talk when she stopped me." I am not counting the ' happiness ' you have while torturing an enemy. Go change." She said shoving me into the bathroom with the box.

I quickly changed. I came out and Elena was on the point of tears. " You look beautiful." Said Elena.

It was a cute dark blue crop top with a pair of black skinny ripped jeans with a white hoodie with a black rose on the back and finally, a pair of black and red high tops.

" Now for your hair." Said Elena, as she dragged me to the make up table.

In about 20 minutes, she curled my hair a fish tail braid. She had also finished my make up.

" Wait a minute, don't you have a date with Romano?" I asked. Then her face started to morph into shock as remembrance struck into her eyes.

" No! I completely forgot." She said as she started hyperventilating. " Calm down. Go and pick outfit number 16. From Red diamonds. " I said as she ran to her closet.

We've been best friends since we were babies. So we have clothes for each other when we feel like visiting the other.

She comes out and does a cute little twirl. " So what do you think?" " I think........ you're going knock him out. Now pick out your shoes and I'll pick out our bags. " I said going to our bags closet.

Elena was wearing a sleeveless red and black crop with a black and red flannel skirt with a pair of black open toe heeled sandals. Girlie, you look hot. I picked up a black and red Louis Vuitton purse and a black Chanel bag for me.

Yah I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this
But this gets worst
Well baby, I'm a bad bitch and
You're fucking with a Savage
Can't have this (2x)
Well baby, I'm sorry. I'm not sorry.

" Nice doorbell. They're here. " Said Elena, pushing the both of us of the door. She already had her hair and makeup done.

" Wow. You both look. Wow. " Said Romano as we stepped outside the door.

" Don't mind him. You look absolutely beautiful, Elena and Frost, you're gorgeous. " Said Adonis. Then I felt myself blushing.

" Sorry, Frost and Elena, you both look breath taking. Shall we go? " Said Romano as they put their arms around us. They led us to their cars.

Romano had a sleek black BMW Maserati with deep grey rims. And Adonis had a matte Black Mercedes Benz. Beautiful cars.

" See you later,Elena. Bye, Romano. " I said as I entered his car. " Same, bye Frost. Have fun and go all the way. You deserve it. " Then she winked as he drove off.

That girl.

" So what did she mean by that? " Said Adonis as he smirked. " N-nothing. " I stammered. Then turned away.

" So where are we going? " I said. " A restaurant to pick up the picnic basket I ordered. Then a race. " Said Adonis. " Okay. " I said as I turned on the radio.