Chapter 5

This beautiful chapter is dedicated to purrpplle . She designed that beautiful cover. That I absolutely love more than life.

Jackie

I walked into Cheryl's place. Yep. That's right, I just walked into a strippers house. I actually work there. But I swear it is not intentional. My parents owe Owen Bricks 60 million dollars. They wouldn't tell me why. So they ran away and left me and my siblings to fight off the debt.

" Hello Martha " I said to a fellow worker. " Oh! Hey, Bella. " Said Martha using my fake name. " Well hello, sluts and Whores. Today we have top gangleaders coming in and I don't want any screw ups. " Said Cheryl. The owner. " Yes ma'am " we all said in unison.

I got dressed in my neon green lingerie and heels. I put on a green mask and do my makeup and hair. Mrs. Cheryl comes to the back where we are and says " Listen here and listen good. Sluts. We have top gangs here, and you are going to give them the best time. Hell if they want to have sex with you. Allow them. " I hated the thought of that. " If someone rapes you or even touched you any where. You are not allowed to talk. Even if someone drops dead, do not move. Now get out. "

We walk out to our respective polls and start to dance and in walks The Blood King gang, led by the one and only Adonis King. He is one hell of a scary person. I admit. Then Dark Heart walks in led by Sapphire Stone. Yep, a girl. Then Roses walks in, led by Rebecca Cain.

I was surrounded by the deadliest and most powerful gangs in the world.

We go dancing for like three hours when the music suddenly stops.

" How unfair. You guys forgot about me " said a voice we all know too well. I thought he wouldn't come. He never comes to things like this.

" Hello, Bella. " Said Owen. " G-good afternoon, Mr. Bricks. " I say. " Keep the crap greeting away from me and let's have some fun. " Said Owen. I started shaking and thinking of a way to get out of here, when he gropes my breasts and ass. I start crying pleading with him to let me go. " Why? I am the toughest gangleader here. Why should I listen to you. " He says sickeningly.

" Because I say so. " I turn and what I see makes everyone pale. It is a teenager, but not just any teenager. It is Luna Frost West of the Ice Dynasty. She is the most powerful and deadly gangleader in the world. She has icy blue hair and violet eyes, behind blue contacts, and a simple white lace mask. She is wearing a one long sleeved shouldered black gown with and a knee high slit that fits her like a second skin, with a pair of killer black strappy heeled sandals. All the men shake at the sight of her.

" And why should I do that. Miss Frost. " Said Owen, but he was more scared than anyone of us here. " You know my policy on harassment, especially in my land. " Said Luna Frost, coldly and harshly. " And my name isn't Miss Frost. It's Luna Frost. And I advice you leave this place with your gang, right now. Before things get ugly. " Said Luna Frost.

He was angry and beyond pissed. " Do you think you can come to my domain, my place and order me around. Frost. You are greatly mistaken. " Said Owen. Then he pulled a gun out on her.

She let out a humourless laugh. Everyone started shaking. " W-why are y-you laughing?! " He shouted.

" Because I thought I had met and killed ever idiot to ever stand against me. But . . . . . . . . . . . . I guess I missed one. " She said narrowing her eyes. By now, it has started glowing, a dangerous red. What the fuck?!