Chapter 15 - Move

Kiara

Today, we're moving from Hades High to Royal Caribbean High, one of the most prestigious school here.

The reason for this move is because some stupid students thought it would be fun to mix some chemicals together to give Chem class a real explosive kick.

It was explosive alright. It took out half the school. Problem is we live to far, so my mom and dad are buying us a new house next to the school premises.

Today I invited Kia and Kara to meet mom.They'd be arriving in two minutes.

Ding Dong

Guess they're here. I was going to open the door when mom beat me there.

" Who are you looking for? " She asked because she was still looking at her phone. Then Kara said " mom " in a barely audible whisper.

Mom quickly looked up from her phone and dragged both Kia and Kara into a hug.

Then she pulled them to the house and sat them down. " What are your names? " Asked Mom, when they finally settled down.

" I'm Kia and she's Kara. " Said Kia as she looked at mom. " It's amazing to have more daughters. I love you both so much. " Said mom as tears brimmed her eyes.

We spent the rest of the afternoon just talking and learning things about each other. When Maya came, she said " Please don't send us to the streets. "

" Of course not, honey. I love you all and that'll never change. " She said as she hugged her. " I love you too, mom. " Said Maya as she hugged her tighter.

We continued talking even when all the girls came to us. But it was priceless when the guys came back.

Asher and Dante fainted. Nathan was praying he was in a bad dream. Ashton and Damien were gawking at them. Noah was praying this was a prank but dad walked in, I was rolling on the floor.

He immediately said " I swear I didn't cheat on you. I don't know them " we burst out laughing at him.

We introduced Kia and Kara to them and they were happy beyond anything.

Then when it was time for dinner, they were about to leave when mom stopped them.

" Forget it, you're living here now. I take all these girls as my children, plus besides you're not eighteen yet and with what you have said today, neither one of you has a guardian. "

Point Mom.

We sat down to eat our mom's famous pasta. It was fun.

When the dessert was out, my mother made a very sweet announcement.

" You are all going to start attending The Royal oak Academy. And you're moving out. " Said mom.

" So you're kicking us out because we're going to a new school. " Said Chelsea.

" Oh, no. Your school is just really far. Besides we've already bought the place. Here " she said as she passes her phone around the table.

The expressions on their faces really gave me something to look forward to. And damn, can my mother pick em'?

I looked up grinning and I said " I  need to know when we're going."