Chapter 4

Dedicated to Anishadiya37 dumb_potato_twins

Kiara

Today I was going with a nerd look. Cause I just really wanted to see who will come up to me and try anything.

So I chose a blue tank top, a pair of blue shaded jeans, a pair of blue vans, and a black and silver sweater to go with. I tie my hair in an up bun, wear black rimmed glasses and put on transparent lip gloss. But unfortunately that is so not me.

So I wear a pair of black high waisted jeans, a Royal blue crop top, a pair of black Vans, and my signature white leather jacket. Lovely. I let my hair rest on my shoulders. Mainly because I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

" Good morning, Aunt Kiara. " Said Allison, Maya and Bella. " Good morning Girls. But don't call me 'aunt'. We are all family now. So it is either you call me, Kia. Okay girls. " I said. " Yes Kia" said Bella. " Now what are we eating? " I ask as I walk into the kitchen.

" Good morning to you too, Kiara. " Said Asher. " Blah. Blah. Blah. This is why you are not my favourite brother. " I say. " Ugh. Fine. How does sausage and eggs sound? " Asked Asher. " Perfect" I say as I plop my butt on the chair.

He hands me the place and I did in. " Hey Kiara. " Said Chelsea. " Hey Chels. How was your night? " I ask. " Best I've had in a long time. Thank you again for everything " said Chelsea. " Don't bother about it " I say.

" Alessia! Walk the hell up. You're gonna make us late..... Again. " I yelled.

" Calm down. I just went to go get my phone. Whoa.." Asked Alessia.

" Now c'mon Chelsea we gotta go. And Alessia. You're driving your own car today. " I said as I made my way into the garage.

I waited by my Maserati. Then they got out. Chelsea into her White Sedan. And Alessia into her light purple Audi.

We got in and drove all the way to school.

We parked our car and just like yesterday all eyes were on us. We stepped out and stood by each other.

" That's the new girl, Alessia Dawson. She looks hot! "

" Whoa. Is that Chelsea Dickson. In that hot car with those hot girls. "

" I bet they slept with some rich guy "

" But wait isn't that Kiara Lyon. Legendary queen of hotness "

" Oh my gosh. I can't believe you asked you to be apart of me yesterday. You are so ugly. " Said Aubree.

" But I'll give you one last chance. Then we can get you a make over and make you look so pretty. " Said Aubree. Wow. This girl really doesn't take no for an answer.

" She already told you no. So why you being desperate " said Chelsea.

" I don't remember asking Miss mom and Dad abandoned me anything. " Said Aubree. That's it

" Now listen to me good and clear. You have no right to talk ack about my friend. Cause you're nothing but a low class bitch who had to open her legs and get pounded in to get anything she wants. You want to give me a make over. I suggest you go for a brain surgery to revive all the dead cells in your brain before you infect everyone with your brain disease. Now run along cause I think your new boy toy. Or should I say Fuck boy is waiting for you. " Said Alessia. And everywhere is pin drop silent. Till I hear a damn.