𝟐𝟐. 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐈- no, i'm sorry but this can't be possible

    "𝐈- no, i'm sorry but this can't be possible. My brother Kamiri died in a drive by 3 years ago" Kafeyah shook her head.

" I knew i seen you from somewhere. He looks exactly like you" she clapped her hands.

" This can't be true" she mumbled to herself, Kafeyah knew and wouldn't believe her brother was alive after all these years. If he was he would contact her right?

" Are you sure is name is Kamiri? This can't be true! My brother died 3 years ago" she rambled completely lost.

" Yes i'm sure of that, he comes every two weeks to help me with the house when Ella's out working or with Jaymari"

" Princess?" Zymeir looked at her concerned as her chest moved up and down from stress, shook and surprise.

" I-i can't breathe" she blurted out, Kafeyah felt her whole world closing on her, she felt as if her whole life was a lie or a simulation that she's been trapped into.

" Shit" Zymeir cursed under his breath, he turned Kafeyah's chair toward him and picked her up before putting her on his lap.

" Focus on my breathing okay? Try to be in rhythm with me" he instructed as he rubbed her back.

Kafeyah did as told and focused on Zymeir's breathing, trying to follow the same path.

" Now how many fingers am i rubbing your back with?" he asked as he began rubbing her back with only two fingers.

As this precise moment, the both of them were like in their own bubble. Away from the world and from everyone's glares.

" 2" she answered before she rested her head on his shoulder.

" That's right. Now how many?" he asked as he rubbed her back with now all of his 5 fingers.

" 5" she coughed.

" Good job princess" he kissed her forehead, " Can you breathe now?" he asked, as he continued rubbing her back in circular motion.

" Yea a lil bit" she answered

" You wanna go back to your seat or you wanna stay on my lap?"

" Can i stay with you papa" she mumbled still feeling lost and betrayed.

" Hm Hm" he hummed before continuing to rub her back.

When he looked up, he saw Ella and both of his grandparents looking at them in awe. They were glad they found each other so well.