29: Revenge is Sweet, Parkinson

"How was that, love?" Whispered Draco as we clung together under the warm sheets after our last round. The sun beginning to set as he brushed his thumb against my cheek.

"Let's put it like this it felt like I won 1st place in Mario Kart," I said as a grin spread across my face, especially when a look of confusion crossed his face. "It's a muggle game."

A chuckle rumbled from his lips as he leaned over and changed the subject as he whispered, "What if I told you that there was a party in the Room of Requirement tonight."

My eyes lit up with giddy excitement, "I would tell you that we should go." I pulled off the covers and sprang to my feet, rushing to our shared closet.

I thumbed through the various dresses that were smooshed into the small space, but nothing struck my eye... yet. His hands wrapped around my waist and said, "I'll be right back."

With that, he apparated away to Merlin knows where. I was alone in my thoughts and worries. My mind flickered between the pages of my memory, landing on that dreadful day after I passed out during Hagrid's class.

Draco had mentioned that my body was flickering in and out, like a breeze hitting a wax candle flame. It was like my body was fighting between two different places. But why?

The mysterious presence that hung in the castle like an unrelenting cockroach certainly didn't add less stress to my first year at Hogwarts. Nothing had happened for months and months, which I hoped was a good sign.

Yet, I was still losing weight, no matter how much I ate (which was quite a lot), but that problem would be for another day.

I felt a warm blow of air sweep across my face, and I turned to face a grinning Draco as something was hidden behind his back. "Look what I have for you, love."

He revealed a short blood red satin dress that I knew would hug even my slim figure. The thin straps elegantly followed the dip that was in the back of the dress, which would certainly reveal my backside. The front had a slight dip in the front where a bundle of extra cloth hung to what would divulge cleavage.

"It's perfect," I murmured.

I slipped on the beautiful dress as he stayed in that oh so sexy black suit of his.

Grabbing my hand, he silently brought it up to kiss the ring he had given me right before Christmas break. Nothing but love and admiration shined from my face. Merlin, he was good at making me burn without a second thought.

"We should get going," he said as he slid his arm around my waist, bringing me close.

****************

We had arrived.

Like it was all those months ago, the room was filled with students of every year and house. Their bodies pulsing together in one giant mosh pit of B.O. and puberty. It was perfect, and more importantly, normal.

Draco sauntered through the crowd and gave the many boys staring at me a stare that effectively made them scurry like rats. I glanced down at my bare legs, tracing the scar that wrapped itself around my left leg. This would certainly bring attention to myself tonight.

I quickly identified The Golden Trio in the crowd, and whispered to Draco that I would be right back.

"Holy shit, Grier, you look like a goddess," yelped Hermione as I approached their tiny circle. A flame of red possessed my cheeks as I laughed a thank you.

I noticed the fire whiskey in Ron's hand, "Merlin, can I please have some of that?" He hadn't even finished his nod of approval before I snatched the glass bottle and throttled its contents down my throat.

I promised myself I wasn't an alcoholic as the sting of the drink warmed my insides. Perfect. I needed this release after a long year.

That was when I heard her annoyingly intolerable terrier like voice behind me as she yapped with some of the other 6th year Slytherins, "I heard that Grier has been crying and fussing over some pitiful dreams that she's been having." There was a slight pause from the she-devil, "Probably about poor Draco's inevitable breakup with her."

Oh, fuck no.

Before I knew it I whirled around, eyes blazing as I hissed, "Well well well, if it isn't Pansy Pigfaced Parkinson. I heard that hell is pretty nice this time of year, so I suggest you check in with your master soon."

Howls came from the Slytherins and crowd around us while others stood shocked by what came out of the "little Hufflepuff's" mouth.

Like I said, I have fangs too.

"Damn Pansy, your ass just got roasted by a Hufflepuff," screeched Fred as he approached me, his claps echoing with the booming music and the firewhiskey in my stomach for that matter.

Pansy's face had turned a nasty shade of red as she squealed, "You bitch!" before turning on her heel and escaping to a corner in the back of the room.

"That was probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen you do," Draco said into my ear.

A mischievous smirk meddled on my face, "Perfect. I always knew she had the bland personality of a tea bag before it hits the water." Saying goodbye to The Golden Trio, I then dragged his shocked self to the packed dance floor.

Soon enough our bodies moved together in promiscuous unison as the music reverberated through us. As my body arched into his, he slid against me as we fit together perfectly.

"Merlin, you are so beautiful... I know I say it a lot, but damn I mean it," his lips then softly met my own as we continued our dance. You could say that we were connected in more ways than one.

Hours had passed and the party still pommeled my senses, with the help of some more firewhiskey, of course.

My mind blurry, Draco and I never left each other's sides even as I heard that damned voice once more, "You conniving, dreadful fool. I ca-," but before the girl could finish her sentence, my fist met the side of her face with all the force I could summon.

Merlin above forgive me, but it had to be done.

The girl dropped to the floor, hand clenching the already swollen injury.

I heard his soothing voice behind me, "That's my girl."