15: A Perfect Fit

A/N: Thank you for 1k reads beautiful people... I can't thank you enough <3

I could still feel his lips against my skin as I slowly pulled one of Draco's Slytherin sweatshirts over my head, which were paired with some of his grey sweatpants. They were ginormous on me, but I was surrounded by his familiar scent.

"You look adorable," said Draco as he pulled me into another kiss.

We couldn't seem to stay away from each other after the numerous intimate actions we had shared. His infatuating presence was forever imprinted onto my skin, like a canvas of integrated colors, which melted into something beautiful.

I wouldn't feel his lips against mine for three, too long, weeks. Our exchanged letters would have to do.

"I'll see you on the train, okay?" I announced as I gave him one last blazing kiss before heading back to my dorm.

"Perfect," he said with a reflection of sadness.

Giving him a smile, I turned and headed down the hall.

Opening the door to my room, I was met with the questionable glances that belonged to Shea and Alexandra.

"How could you do that to Cedric, Grier?" said Alexandra with transparent disgust as Shea nodded just behind her.

"What do you mean? I had told Cedric we were just going as friends before I accepted..." I was frozen in place as my heart pattered in growing anxiety at their words.

"Well, he was pretty upset that you just dropped him like he was nothing," chimed Shea, her green eyes searing into mine.

Maybe they were right... The least I could have done was tell Cedric I was leaving, but it hadn't crossed my mind last night. Not with Draco by my side.

Sighing, I said, "I'll apologize when I see him on the train."

Both girls rolled their eyes as they lifted their belongings and headed for the door. I swear I heard one of them say, "Filthy whore," before leaving me alone to contemplate their accusations.

Merlin, I hope the others didn't resent me for last night's unprecedented events.

I quickly changed out of Draco's clothes, stuffing them into one of my bags and rushed out the door for the Hogwarts Express.

****************

"Grier! Over here!" Exclaimed an excited Hermione.

I would be lying if I said that her giddiness didn't relieve my fears of resentment that Shea and Alexandra had made evident.

I ran over to where Hermione, Harry, and the Weasleys were waiting for me on the small platform, and hugged each of them before we headed into the crowded train.

The sky had possessed a certain beauty in its dancing clouds and cleansing air, for I hoped that this would be the best Christmas I'd ever had.

Ginny, Harry, Hermione, and Ron all sat in the compartment across from Fred, George, and I as my excitement, and slight resentment, for the coming weeks brewed within me. I could practically taste the sugar on my tongue and hear the laughter in my ears.

"Soooo.... Grierrrrr, can you tell me where you and your lover boy ran off to last night? I swear I could hear screams ringing throughout the castle," snickered George, elbowing his brother, who was wiggling his eyebrows at me.

Scoffing, I tried to hide my blush as the train began moving, "To be honest, I think I'll let you wonder what happened," I gave them a smirk as their eyes lit up with laughter.