14: Milk & Honey

We were tangled between the sheets. A tangible mess of sweat and ecstasy. I had never felt so undeniably calm, yet empowered all the same.

My body felt like a temple, in which he was the only one to enter. I looked up at his gleaming face, for a picture couldn't do him justice.

Each structured feature he possessed was chiseled from the golden hands of attraction itself. I craved his touch. His very being as he laid peaceful beside my restless body.

I kissed his jaw, eventually trailing the sensation to his lips as he wrapped himself around me like a beacon of safety.

"I think I love you," he softly mumbled between kisses. At this I froze, in a state of wallowing inclination.

"I think I love you too."

The words flowed off my tongue like velvety sweetness, escaping their presence into the air, trademarking our uncontrollable love.

I always knew we were inevitable.

He nuzzled his face in my neck murmuring, "We should get some sleep."

I simply responded with a string of murmurs as we slowly drifted off to sleep, wrapped around each other like two coils leading to an inescapable, yet indeterminate fate: disaster or freedom.

****************

The sun's rays gleamed through the dark room like a river of gold as I watched the movement, which mirrored that of the ocean's calming waves.

I felt his firm grasp tighten around my waist, "Good morning beautiful." He slowly kissed my shoulders and my lips as he hovered beside me.

I rolled over in perfect happiness as I watched his hypnotizing gaze. His usual styled hair now fell across his face in all of its effortless glory.

"We won't see each other for a couple of weeks," I said with slight sorrow, remembering that today we left for Winter Break.

"I know, but I'll write to you when I get the chance... I would much rather be with you than have constant meetings with my father and other Death Eaters," I slowly ran my fingers through his startling white hair in an effort to calm, not only himself, but me.

Merlin I would miss him, especially since I just got him back.

"I'll miss you Draco," I said, a sigh escaping my lips.

"I know, beautiful. I'll make it up to you when we see each other again... Okay?" Now he slowly caressed my inflamed cheeks, my eyes closing to savor the last couple minutes of peace.

"You pinky promise?"

Kissing my forehead, he lightly laughed as we made the sacred pinky promise, and he rose from the bed and vanished into the bathroom as I heard running water from the shower.

I bit my lip, gaining the courage to follow him. At this point I had nothing to lose, and at least he had already seen me naked.

I quickly got up from the bed and rushed into the bathroom, closing the door and hoping this confidence would last long enough. The steam of the hot water left a haze like filter in the large bathroom as I slowly pulled back the curtain, entering the standing shower.

His back was facing me, but I knew he felt my presence.

He leisurely turned to face me, glittering eyes of a dangerous game stared back at me. Moving closer, he softly grasped my neck, pulling me into a powerful kiss.

It wasn't like our first kiss. This one was fiery with the burning embers of solace and vulnerability. We once again tangled our bodies together in desperation that this may be our last intimate moment before the coming year.

I was unsure of so many things, but he was a concrete figure in my future, and I longed for his gracious touch.

We melted together like the effervescence of milk and honey. I had never felt so valued or loved until I was swollen from his eager touch.

He pressed my body against his as I felt his length press against my heat in torturous closeness. His rickety breathing warmed my reddened neck, expelling swirls of love.

He slowly entered my eager body with an escaping grunt, pressing my body against the white walls of the heated shower. I was his once more, and he was mine.

We rocked together in shared breaths like the tide follows the moon. I panted in glorious yearning as he crashed into me over and over.

"Oh god Grier, I don't know what you do to me," he muttered in between each heated moment. I couldn't respond, only with loud exhales that exemplified his skills.

Sucking my neck, I knew he was leaving his presence all over my body. My breasts. My collarbone. My shoulders.

All of my thoughts were coherent in this intimate moment.

He confessed his love for me and I to him, but these actions solidified the notion a million times over.

I could feel my legs vibrating against him. I was close.

Pumping in and out of me with a quickening pace. I released a string of desirable moans, my liquids swirling around his length. He continued once I reached my climax, making the sensation tingle for much longer. My moans never ceased.

The clouded fog of the bathroom billowed around us as an omen of a shared expelling of unrelenting love.

"I love you," he murmured against my hot skin, slowing his pace after he released himself inside me. "So much."

"I love you too," and to that we collapsed in each other's arms, wishing we never had to leave them.

A/N: Oh god, I am soooo excited for the rest of this book and the one after it akdjsfhdur

I hope you are enjoying this story as much as I enjoy writing it!! <3 Love you all