One

"Are you sure we should get a new pet?" Jihyun stood next to his partner holding hands as they both looked around at the little hybrid animals running around outside together, they sun was shinning and all the hybrids seemed so joyful like they were not going to have a care in the world.

"Minmin needs a friend, getting another hybrid is not just for us but for him" Hyunsoo watched with careful eyes examining the types of hybrids that were playing, they were all In their animal forms so it was alot more natural like they were actually picking a pet.

The adoption centre made sure that when they adopted there hybrids they were in their animal forms, it deterred people who would be adopting because they wanted to use them for their bodies, it was very common these days for hybrids to be used as sex toys or escorts alot of gangs taking them and selling them on the blackmarket to other countries.

"Hi there! are you two looking for a hybrid today?" A women came up to them with a bright smile.

"Hmm, we are looking for specifically and omega hybrid" Hyunsoo made sure to be as clear as possible.

"An omega? our omegas are usefully kept seperate during mating season but since it isnt I can show you which ones are omegas you most likely will be able to tell due to the size differences but I will warn getting an omega I will need some verification on housing, job and family before adoption" the women said with a calm but still joyful expression

Jihyun went into his work bag and pulled out all the documents needed, they had bene in prior to find out what kinds of things would be required since Hyunsoo had been very adamant about getting a hybrid today.

"Oh wow! your so prepared thank you, usefully alot of people dont come back after that because of the process that takes seems like you are very interested im glad" She smiled

"If you dont mind me asking why do you need so much information, when we adopted out Alpha hybrid he was signing some papers and then he was ours" Hyunsoo asked jihyun gripping his hand a little tighter he knew exactly why but had never told Hyunsoo, he didnt expect to ever get an omega so it wasnt a nessasary reason.

"You have an alpha? He must be well looked after but alphas unlike omegas are stronger more dominate they are able to fend for themselves if there owner tried to do something bad to them. We always give our alphas training incase they need to come back here. Omegas are different to be honest its sad because they are smaller, weaker more submissive they are very highly obedient making them wanted by alot of dirty people...." She said with a sad voice before coughing. 

"They are not suitable to fend on their own unless they are citizens and lived human lives, Its to make sure that the people getting them are morally good and kind, that they have homes and that they won't just leave the omega to fend for themselves... the second reason is for people to not get them easily and then use them like toys underground selling there bodies for an hour pleasing others.... its horrible but we try to protect them" She said wiping her own eyes feeling for how sad there lives can be if they are born into the wrong side, lucky for these hybrids alot of them were born in captivity and have been there all their lives not knowing the bad world they they could have bene born into.

Hyunsoo looked to Jihyun with a heartbroken look he was bit of a empath so he felt for them having to survive like they were living from sex shop to sex shop, maybe he even felt a little guilty because they wernt using the omega for sex but ultimately they had thought party for their hybrids needs...

"Anyways, We have three omegas as of right now if you look out into the play area there is a Golden retriever hybrid named Hyuk, a panda hybrid named Riley and..." The women began looking around for the small hybrid that was no where to be seen until he burst out running and jumping on one of the older fox hybrids who gently play fought with him.