Fourteen

👉👈 Thank you for 200 reads ❤❤❤❤❤

There were no word after that Mingyu left and just avoided the question he couldn't explain how to deal with that big of a question, he didnt believe Yuki was his mate even if he was a cute omega it wasnt like they knew each other they were simply just friends and Mingyu liked being close to Yuki feeling there skin linger on each other maybe his scent was sweet but no.

a few days had passed and they both continued to ask but he never replied to them it was better to stay quiet, they eventually stopped asking and went back to teaching the pup it was about time to teach him something new.

"Okay im going to work ill be back soon" Hyunsoo hummed

Mingyu and Yuki sat on the floor, Yuki growling at the alpha as his ears twitched up striahg his tail wrapped around the alpha leg keeping them close together. they looked so cute together and Mingyu was watching the omega with large eyes he knew Yuki liked to play but his nipping was getting way out of control. He quickly leaped in and bit the alphas neck softly not to cause any damages he growled as he did this Mingyu groaned he shouldn't be getting turned on but every time Yuki did this he swore the omega was trying to turn him into a masochist.

"Okay you stay here im going to go and get something for you to eat... do you have anything you w-" Mingyu was cut off but the hyper hybrid jumping up bouncing around the room

"PANCAKES NO NO I WANT... WAFFLES FUCK I LOVE WAFFLES ALPHA!" Yuki basically yelled mingyus eyes narrowing as he heard the smaller boy swear, it was strange to him sure he was twenty years old but it felt wrong he was still struggling with basic Korean so swearing was fucked.

"... Yuki dont use fuck" He grumbled like a parent only for the boy to narrow his eyes he seemed to picking up alot from his alpha.

"You always say fuck... im not a child..." Yuki huffed before his eyes lit up. "Is it because humans use fuck as another word for mating? are you self conscious about mating with me Hyung!" Yuki asked tilting hs head to the left making Mingyu snarl a little his tail lifting up.

"Im fine with mating, ive fucked a few omega before..." He growled lowly even

"Alpha had omegas before me?" Yuki pouted only for the alpha to sigh and shake his head.

"They wernt like you... Your special to me? they were rent a omegas when I was younger during my first few ruts it was only twice" Mingyu mumbled slowly not wanting to show the small blush from calling Yuki special he hadn't actually been with a omega before it felt wrong they were never bale to satisfy him they way he wanted there bodies would go through hell and Mingyu felt terrible afterwards as much as he wanted to knott them he never did..

the alpha couldn't handle the fact that those omegas get horribly treated by the government, the only legal reason its a business is because the omegas are injected with substance that basically eliminates all ability to have children they cant even produce cum its just urine.

Omegas were a strange one people often got confused by there anatomy because they had dicks and no extra holes they were physically male but had a uterus that connected through their ass as when penetrated and knotted by a alpha in the asshole they could carry a child. It was strange to humans because they were males but could still get pregnant thorough there ass but to hybrids it was just normal.

Thats what got taken away from those omega males, the chance to have a alpha or even get a female pregnant if they wanted to Mingyu learned and decided agaist using the service asking his human owner to just let him use toys or try the least.

"Alpha has... had other omegas?" Yuki said his voice breaking inbetween 

"... N-not like that... Yuki yes ive been with other omegas but it was during my ruts..." Mingyu decided to just tell the omega it would be worse if he lied to him and said he never did because at some point he would find out. "I dont want you to be sad, your still my friend Yuki that's why im telling you we both have to accept that one day-" Mingyu tried to continue but he couldn't.

his voice stopped like he was dry all of sudden what would he say he didnt even want to admit to himself that one day Yuki would find another alpha who will mark him, it made him angry inside to think of It like that seeing him with another but they were friends that all.

"One day you might help another alpha..." he growled the last part it was better saying that then he would be marked by someone that wasnt him. he was just being protective of the younger friend, right?

"Never! Ill only help the people I love like you Hyung...." Yuki pouted being on the defence his face looking down as he felt his heart sinking. Mingyu could feel it to the pain he was thinking about the sorrow he would feel for him.

"Alpha am I-"

"Can I kiss you" Mingyu cut Yuki off 

"kiss? like lick each other?" Yuki asked tilting his head well Mingyu sighed and gently guided yukis head closer to his.

"I want to show you how humans kiss..." Mingyu asked not wanting to frighten the fox even though he for sure knew he wouldnt pull away if he did out of nowhere kiss him.

"... b-but we are talking al-"

"please... j-just let me kiss you" he stuttered a small amount even through his dominate demeanour 

"okay..."

Mingyu showed a small smile as he leaned in softly and ran a hand agaist yukis cheek before pulling him closer, closing the distance between them and pressing their lips together. Mingyu didnt want to push to much so he just held in place as yukis eyes fluttered shut.

The younger couldn't describe why but he felt his heart jump for joy when the alpha leaned in and pressed there lips together, it felt funny like his lips were tingling and he never wanted it to stop. They stayed connected Mingyu enjoyed the warmth and sensation of a thousand flame lighting in his soul was this what it felt like to really be close to someone as much as he didnt want to admit it his heart was happy when around the omega.

Mingyu slowly pulled away and blinked a few times seeing Yukis pink cheeks and ears flat on his head, it was a good sign even if it was kind of like a long peck. He quickly picked Yuki up and sat him in his lap with a smile hearing Yuki whimper softly, with a small chuckle Mingyu pressed his nose into the omegas neck and rubbed along the curve allowing his own scent to envlope the omegas. Yuki stopped whining and just put his hands around the alphas neck and buried his own head into his much larger shoulder.

A small string of quiet words that only the pup could hear came from mingyus lips "They were my past Yuki I was young but your special, you make me want to protect you for my entire life..." 

Mingyu stopped himself from saying the rest but thought deeply well holding the male  "is this friendship? have I been doing it right  or are we more than that and im just to dumb to see it..."