Three

It had been a week since Hyunsoo and Jihyun adopted the small fox hybrid but nothing major had happened, he still refused to shift from his fox form into his human form so for the last week hes been running around like a puppy on steroids. It was in someways good for Mingyu who didn't have to worry about making a effort, the fox didn't attempt to speak much but that was because in their animal forms they can understand each other but the languages didn't cross between humans and animals.

when in their animal forms they could understand humans and other hybrids but it also worked the same way, a animal can't just straight up speak Korean the same way a human could just speak animal.

"is he okay, should we take him to the adoption centre and ask if they can help?" Hyunsoo pouted holding the sleeping pup who didn't seem to have a care in the world he liked walking around and feeling small, he mainly slept in his owners bed but he had tried to sleep with the alpha Mingyu but the door was always shut.

"Mingyu do you know why Yuki hasn't shifted to his human form for us?" Jihyun asked since they were all in the lounge having a movie night but Mingyu was no help at all.

"there could be multiple reasons, its hard to pinpoint just one unless you speak to him" the alpha shrugged going back to his phone and playing Minecraft.

"Can you ask him?" Hyunsoo asked kindly

"Nope, not unless im in my animal form"

"well then can you shift to talk to him?"

"Im to tired if I shift to speak to him then Ill be stuck as a animal for a at least two days its a process" Mingyu said back almost with a snarky tone, he didn't see why he had to go to the other pet to talk why cant the fox just get up and shift.

"Mingyu come on you said you would help him" Jihyun spoke up trying to make the alpha listen.

"Yeah but he isnt biting I tried remember? I gave him that teddy you gave me when I first came?" 

"You mean the one you humped for weeks to the point it was soaked with cum?" Hyunsoo suddenly looked shocked his eyes widened as Mingyu snickered slightly finding it funny that he gave the small pup such a used and gross toy.

"Fuck! you didnt" Jihyun yelled the pups head looking up as he twisted to see what all the commotion was for. "You're fucking disgusting!"

"Not my fault, you said to share I did" He mocked 

"Okay shift now, I dont care if you a wolf for a few days shift and find out what's wrong with pup or so help me ill break your computer setup that YOU know my aunt brought you because you posed as me on the phone" Jihyun huffed making the alphas eyes open wide.

Yes he had called jihyuns rich aunt Eunji one Christmas ago and pretended to be jihyun, he was asking if she had thought of any gifts for his pet, Mingyu said he would like this gaming setup with everything included and the auntie did what she did best spent what she called pocket money on the setup and Mingyu was happy forever.

"IM not joking" Jihyun yelled walking to the kitchen to get the meat hammer.

"OKAY OKAY! dont wreck the PC ill do it... Aish... wait do you still have that board?" Mingyu asked .

When Mingyu first came he would have weeks where he shifted back to his wolf form to reaffirm his animal side and let it all out, during these times his owners couldn't understand him so he asked them when he was human to make a board with simple note on it like. (eat) (open my door) (Walk) (water) (toilet) (ill bite you) (cuddles) (toys please) 

It made his life easier than sitting infront of a door holding back his urine so that one of his owners could open the terrace door so he could sit on the patch of grass and pee. He still felt really awkward about shitting tho as much as he was used to being a wolf he was never getting used to his best friend aka owner picking up his shit.