Twenty Two

(You asked for a update and so you shall recieve)

Moonbin and Taejoons owners had helped Yuki for the current moments noticing his Inability to properly communicate or even move without needing some sort of relief.
They went out and brought some strong painkillers but they only worked for short periods of time.

Mingyu knew yukis heat was not even days away mere hours before it would be on them with full force. He had plan but if Yuki couldn't hold off his heat until the owners were asleep it wouldn't work. They would be stuck here and things would go sour.

Right now Yuki was warm hsi body heating up well his eyes flashed between colours a golden yellow to brown just as quickly. He was managing to eat at least, his body was functioning but what scared mingyu...

He would be taking this sweet omegas virginity, to say he was nervous was a understatement because he had sex before well mated with a few people but thsi was different.
He was going to be mating with yuki someone he lived with and cherished he felt like after this their relationship would never be the same.

"Pup, how are you feeling?" Mingyu asked sitting extra close to Yuki, well the other two hybrids just stared at them.

"Mm... fine" He mumbled quietly.

Taejoon looked like he was just happily eating some ramen but inside he was thinking of burning Yuki alive. He was meant to be with mingyu they grew up right next door to each other for the longest time he worked hard to be what the alpha wanted, cute, attractive, fit, nice personality. Then this fucker walks in and has the alpha basically spoon feeding him dick.

Yuki wasnt all that special yeah he was kinda pretty but so was every third person his pale skin was only that way because he hides from the sun taejoon could get that too.

The alpha could sense Taejoons scent was extremely sour which often concluded that he was angry. Moonbin being the good wingman he was nudged taejoon.

"Taebaby will you go take the trash out for alpha? I think it's smelling bad" he said.

Mingyu was to focused on his own omega to take into account moonbin was saying taejoon was stinking of jealous. Within seconds the Beta had left the place he needed to get his scent blockers make himself smell better or at least stop his sour scent.

When he did get to his room he found his scent patches putting them all over his main scent glands he scowled in the mirror tears beginning to form in his face.

A loud bam of a door closing came from behind him and that's when he saw not moonbin...

"My Alpha... not yours stay away from m-minmin.." Yuki growled as he stared at taejoon, his body was still hot and sure he felt like absolute shit but he wasn't like those pliant omegas who lived with humans...

"W-what do you mean yuki-ah I would never try to take min-" taejoon tried to calm himself down even though his tail was spazing out and his ears were high on edge.

"Y-you pretened to like yuki... just to get close to alpha... I know..." Yuki pouted before he weakly pulled out the phone he still didn't know how to use but showed him the audio recording.

Yuki had learned how to record audios after mingyu used it so he could help yuki speak Korean better.

-----------
Last night ago
---------'

Yukis tired and weak body layer next to mingyu who had his arms wrapped tightly around the omega. He was fast asleep bur cautious so yuki wasn't uncomfortable his body heat could be regulated if mingyu was pressed up against him soaking up some of the heat himself.

If wasn't long before yuki whimpered and began crying, his body ached it was beginning to get unbearable because of how much pain he was in.
His body craved mingyu but his heat wasn't here fully yet he was suffering a terrible pre heat and if mingyu started now it would only cause yukis heat to be prolonged and stay in the pre heat phase longer.
The only way out was to suffer until his full heat.

Mingyu though being the alpha he was quickly woke up, seeing the sobbing omega wriggling around in his hold like a fish out of water.
"Puppy, your okay calm down... alphas here he's going to help" mingyu said reaching into his pocket and grabbing out his phone.

A small trick he learned was yuki liked watching his videos it helped ditract him easily.
"Alpha is going to play one of his videos for you okay? If you need help ask alpha I'll be right here" he chimed pressing a soft kiss against yukis lips only to see yuki whimper and pucker his lips more wanting another.

It was dangerous he shouldn't but he did, pressing quickly against those soft pillow he loved so much. He hand to control his hands because they wanted to wonder and his tongue wanted access...
He knew he shouldn't he didn't want yuki to suffer so he pulled back and hugged the omegas side playing the phone against a small teddy as it sat up.

Yuki stared at the video his body still aching but hearing mingyu speak made him happy.

"For my shitty omega... this is your test one okay? So listen up or alphas gonna not let you sleep in his room anymore.

Let's begin...

Hi, my name is Park Mingyu you must be new to my school? What's your name?"

Yuki whimpered wiping away some of the tears with his blanket before looking at the prompt mingyu had written on the video message.

"M-my name i-is Y-yuki... ummm I am new h-here... c-could you help me?"

Yuki waited another five seconds mingyu always gave him extra time to awnser since he was very slow with making full words.

"Ah, yeah how can I help you? Do you need directions or just a friend maybe?"

Yuki once again spoke quietly feeling the alphas breath on his back making him calm down signivantly....

"F-friend please... I would like... could you help me too would be happy"

-----------------

"You Recorded me!" Taejoon growled as he felt his heart break, he was caught yesterday he didn't expect yuki to have been going to the toilet when he left to his bedroom.
His mind began to fog over as his eyes ultimately turned dark staring at the stupid thing.

"Y-your mean! Stay a-away from alpha..." Yuki cried lightly before he growled back trying to scare the Beta off, it wad the best he could do sure he could fight like they would do at a adoption center but he was to weak to even attempt it.

"And what will you do? Your just some street slut born to breed?" Taejoon snapped stopping forward as he ripped the phone from yukis hand and smirked.

Yuki tried to grab it back but not before taejoon threw the phone on the floor and made a loud bang.
He smirked evily seeing Yukis eyes well up with tears and anger.
Taejoon could hear the alpha come quickly towards the door and that was when it was time to begin the act.
Grabbing yukis hands he pulled him down onto of himself yuki looking like he attacked the Beta.

"Get off of me!" Taejoon yelled pretending to struggle as both alpha came running in and mingyus eyes widened seeing his omega on the ground attacking another...