Nine

(unedited)

Yuki sat on the bed curled in a ball, he had no idea what was going to happened to him and he didnt care much he was confused by what his owners had said about him. What was he supposed to believe his alpha or what he thought his alpha was who said he wanted him or his owners the people who had all the rights and told him that they brought him as a gift for the alpha.

His mind was foggy with thoughts and he didnt feel like listening in Into the conversation it was wrong and even a hybrid knew not to try when a alpha was around, they could sense through breath if someone was listening because there breathing would change dramatically more than you would think even the calmest person can be heard by an alpha hybrid.

The snow foxes tail sunk slowly as he breathed in the alpha scent it smelt sickly of him in this room but he liked it, even if it was dark and had no curtains open he liked it that way when he was at the hybrid adoption centre he hoped that they would let him like in a little tunnel like other foxes did they said no but allowed him to dig a small one to sleep in during the day so he had his own little tunnel in the play area that was monitored everyday of course. The alphas scent was a drug for Yuki he felt like he was getting happier when he smelt it but deep down he felt like it was wrong very wrong for him to do that.

"...." Mingyu opened the door quietly peaking in to see the small hybrid laying on his bed and sniffing his sheets, He knew all to well that the omega was smelling for him since it was his room and he honestly didnt mind he felt a small heartbeat thud in his chest when he watched.

"Ive never meet someone whose made me consider wanting to accept my animal side again" He thought to himself thinking back on what it was like being a animal and accepting that it was apart of his culture. Now he distanced himself from that wanting to fit in with humans and maybe even one day becoming a citizen if eh got the chance he wouldn't be just another pet.

but dreams will be dreams, Mingyu had to think about the long term of right now what was going on his life and if accepting himself was the right thing to do.

"Alpha...?" Yuki looked up seeing him just standing there.

"Omega" Mingyu spoke lowly pushing the door fully open, walking inside and then closing it making sure he locked it so they wouldnt get disturbed by a whiney or uptight human who wanted to apologise to the sweet thing. 

Mingyu could feel the sudden drop in his feelings the omegas scent was weak and eveapourating  as soon as it left his body.

"d-did you really want me?" Yuki asked quietly with hopeful eyes, how long could he keep this lie because when he really thought about it he fixed nothing all he did was tell Yuki to go to his bedroom and stay there he didnt want to hurt him more than needed.

"... I didnt know about you our owners adopted you to help me wit my ruts, I lied and said I wanted you to protect you from the pain but in return its my fault your hurting more" Mingyu spoke clearly not making any direct eye contact with the omega as he felt the boys body shake it was a sad feeling he had but he wanted to rectify it.

"S-so im n-not wanted... j-just a toy right l-like others alphas say?" Yuki said quietly tears beginning to form in his dark brown eyes his ears falling into sadness not making a move his tail wrapping around his leg to comfort himself.

"... did you not hear what I said" Mingyu grumbled quietly to the omega. Yuki not speaking just waiting for an answer.

"Your mine, im your alpha from now on I might not be the most comforting person in the world, the warmest person in the world or even the nicest person but im willing to be here for you protect you... and maybe if we get to know each other we can be..." Mingyu stopped himself it was going to far he was sounding like he was confessing his love and admiration for the omega but he was just trying to say something simple and maybe show a little bit of love.

"What im trying to say is, your not a hole to fill for my ruts im your alpha even if we are just friends will you accept me to be your alpha?" Mingyu asked curiously hoping his speech came through right, he couldn't outright say eh loved this omega that his heart was instantly fallen in love with him but he could say he was changing by his own freewill becoming accepting of a new side of himself for the best.

If he continued to fall maybe they could go somewhere more than friends but until then Yuki needed to understand his own life and that he can be so much more that just a pet, hes not someone toys hes a strong omega who can take on the world when he learns to be human again.

"... we willl be friends? r-right? you w-wont stop being my alpha if i do something w-wrong?" Yuki asked coyly his tears still sitting in his eyes but he didnt say anything eh didnt want to say anything right now.

"Ill be your alpha until the day you ask me not to be" Mingyu smirks slightly hoping to ease some of the tension that was in the air.

"Okay... alpha, ill be the best omega I can be even if our owners brought me for you!" Yuki tried to stay positive but he felt like he was still down.

"Just remember pup, they didnt just buy you for me the brought you cause they want you to have a better life like me to, they arnt bad people" Mingyu said sternly