Eighteen

"Okay be good, Mrs Lee has our emergency number if she needs us. Mingyu your going to have to watch yuki well we are gone make sure your a good alpha get him anything he needs and for the love of my life... don't let anyone near his asshole" jihyun sighed as the neighbour's stood behind the two Hybrid s ready to welcome them into their home.

Hyunsoo felt off about this whole trip he had noticed small signs that mingyu was hiding something, having lived with them jihyun ignored the signs but hyunsoo wasn't so easy to fool.

"... are y-"

"Why would I let anyone near his asshole shouldn't he be the one to watch that" mingyu grumbled at the male not even touching yuki right now.

Ever since there small little moments things have become more strand, yuki always tried to be with the alpha to help him but mingyu was still trying to put up the shrad that he didn't like yuki and was only letting him be around him out of convience.

"Because you can control yourself yuki might get horny and beg for the other alphas puppies if you know what I mean" jihyun said a small blush coming on his face, it wasn't like the neighbour's would let the hybrids mate because they can but they also wernt opposed tot he though of having little pups running around and shifting between forms.

Yuki was being an omega was the possibility that if this alpha got a chance he might just pop a knot inside him and then their cute omega will be carrying around a tummy full of puppies.

"That reminds me here are some pills" hyunsoo hand them over to mingyu.

"What the fuck are-" He stopped when he read the label, his mind blanked as his eyes for a moment rolled back as his soul left his body.

Contraceptives, it would stop yuki from getting pregnant if someone knotted him and could even stop him from trying to put his own penis inside someone eles if he wanted to get someone pregnant which unless they were a female was impossible.

"Anyways we will be back before for you know it! I'll miss you two be safe look after each other and be good!" Hyunsoo giggled hugging both of them tightly, even though he was shorter that mingyu and taller than yuki he was the perfect height to whisper something into both their ears.

"I left the key out... If I think what is happening is happening make sure to be safe..." he said before pulling away and allowing jihyun to get his hugs in.

But everything he said was a blur to mingyu well to yuki he was just happily poking his tongue out of his mouth and trying to see how far he could get it out.

"I love you both, be safe" he smile before grabbing hyunsoos waist and walking them back to the apartment to get their luggage.

Mingyu was in pure shock, was hyunsoo that smart did he really do that much research. Yes he had said that they needed to learn about them but to know so much to go so far as to get pills and leave a key out specifically for the reason so they could help yukis heat was crazy.

Most humans didn't take heats seriously until their first encounter, ruts were different ruts alpha wanted to mate and got aggressive, they would get violent if need be there hormones wanting to reproduce and knott anyone and anything that was willing claim something for them and only them. Well heats were so much stronger the scents would linger and become potent their bodies would be extremely warm to the touch and it for the omega it was extremely painful. They would need stimulation anything from anyone they became the most submissive thing in the world taking anything you gave them begging for you to do it making I hard to resist.

It was dangerous for alpha and Betas to be close by but Alphas the most since they would react and go into alpha mode.

Hyunsoo looked out his bedroom window as the he smirked they were all packed and ready to head away but the the though of mingyus shocked face when he told him he knew... it was priceless there were alot of reasons he knew but his main one was when he found a oddly thick and sticky substance that smelt surprisingly sweet like a fancy sex lube.

It wasnt to hard after abit of research to find out just what was happening, omegas created a lubricant inside there asshole before and during sex. Hyunsoo had thought it was strange it was still clear to him that mingyu hadn't touched the omega still not eating to taint him until he was truely accepting of beign human.

When looking deeper he found out about the heats and that's how he knew Yuki was coming up to a special time.

Mingyu watched the car drive away, his heart beating fast before he turned his heat to the side hearing the two neighbour's begin to speak to them.

"Its good to see you again Mingyu-ah!" The women spoke kindly reaching out her arms to wrap around the tall Hybrid, she had to get on her tip toes ro reach him and from mingyus expression he wished she wouldn't even touch him.

"You have have become quite the handsome young alpha havnt you?" The man grinned before patting the male on the head and looked down at the tiny Hybrid aimlessly looking around his ears twitching well he slowly turned his head up his eyes looking through his grey white coloured hair.

"Your must be Yuki, you know you could give mingyu a run for his money as most handsome" he chuckled picking the boy up easily. Yuki was very thin and a little on the shorter side so when the man began picking him up.

Mingyus eyes narrowed as he growled and clenched his fists pulling away from the women and letting his eyes do the talking.
The man quickly let yuki down seeing just how much mingyu was getting angry at the simple attention.

Yuki pouted and hugged the alphawrapping his arms tightly around mingyus waist and snuggling into hsi chest.

The alpha leaned down and gently pressed his lips against yuksi neck letting their scent mixed together he didn't care if they saw he wanted them to know that yuki was off limits to even them.

The neighbour's also known as Mr and Mrs Lee were just looking awkward all of sudden.

After a good awhile mingyu held yukis tightly and looked at them his teeth slightly sharp and his eyes still being on the verge of red.
"Yuki isn't a toy... no picking up unless he wants to..." mingyu said bluntly it was making his voice deeper and his alpha was speaking. It was easier to see when there inner animal were talking because there language became more limited espically when your like mingyu and didn't really use your inner animal much.

"I understand, it's true I should have asked for permission first. Let's head inside ill shownyou to your room both Taejoon and Moonbin have been at play date they will be back later this afternoon." Mrs Lee said kindly although he husband was huffing like a child, mingyu held yukis waist and looked down at the smaller. It was a sixth sense but if Mr Lee had it his way they would be treated strictly as pets he was that kind of man. One who though hybrids were lowly pets that's why mingyu hated it here but now he was older he was more muscular and worked out he had a nice physical body and was taller the man was nothing.

There apartment was nice it was a little bit bigger than jihyuns but that was because it had three bedrooms instead of two or maybe it was because jihyun used the third as an office...

"Your bedroom is here" Mrs Lee said opening the door, it didnt take long for mignyu to already see multiple issues with it, one beign the fact there bed looked like a giant version of a dog bed it had piles of blankets and fluffy toys on it.

There was a dresser with a mirror which was probably the only human thing in here. It also had a TV and desk but aside from that the room was kinda empty.

"It had a onsuit so you won't have to worry about the lock on your door at night-"

"Lock??" Yuki pouted, his mind going back to all the time they were locked in cages at night so they wouldn't run away.
It really made Yuki sad because they all had to sleep in separate cages he himself was alone and often got cold sometimes he would cry out and annoy all the other hybrids wanting to go out and be with them all.

"Oh yes darli- I mean yuki, it's just to make sure you don't runaway at night don't worry we trust you it's just precaution" mingyu looked stone cold crossing his arms.

Bullshit trust would mean you wouldn't use the lock this dumb bitch

Mingyu alresdy knew they would have to disspear during daytime to have a chance... his plan needed work but for now...

Yuki was all that mattered and making sure he was happy.