Fifteen

Hyunsoo gawked as he watched the alpha and omega sitting the sofa like no one was there Mingyu had his arms around yukis waist tightly holding him his face buried in the omegas neck.

He had never seen them sitting this close and most of the time mingyu would be trying to make the Omega stop moving.

"Are you okay..." hyunsoo asked the two hybrids yuki tilting his head softly to the left hitting mingyus, he let out a soft whine and mingyu growled lowly.

"Stupid omega, don't tilt your head so fast you fucking hit me" mingyu grumbled still holding him.

Hyunsoo mentally slapped himself for thinking anything changed, mingyu was still the same grouchy and Cold bitch he always was. He got up and walked to the kitchen deciding to get a drink.

Yuki pouted as he turned around and looked at the annoyed expression on his face.
"Alpha want me to lick his mouth?"

"Shut the fuxk up! I said don't tell anyone about that it's alpha and onegas secret..."he mumbled before rubbing his hand on the omegas small but cute milky thigh.

".... no lick?"

"So help me you little shit, ill lick you everywhere-" mingyu paused growling deeply making yiki giggle his ears twitching with joy.

"Alpha going to clean omega!?!"

"N-no don't be gross humans don't do that!" Mingyu protested until he saw the hurt in yukis eyes.

"... Y-Yuki I haven't.." Mingyu snarled lightly not wanting to come off angry he went silent.

Mingyu was feeling shy but he would never admit it to the omega, it had been awhile since he had actually cleaned another hybrid in a more than intimate setting especially. He was feeling like it would be weird cleaning Yuki. Espicallu if he would be showing that he would want to mate with him but he didnt want that... maybe...

"alpha?" Yuki asked his head tilting to the side which just made Mingyu think he couldn't find something more adorabl and how his ears flopped a little to the left sent a ping in his heart.

His alpha inside began growling deeply watching the omegas submissive actions, it sent him into a little bit of alpha frenzy everything inside him was telling him to push the omega down and mate with him but he knew better.

Mingyu decided to man up and say what he tried to avoid being a man of strength "I havnt cleaned anyone in along time, its been years I dont think I would do it right"

"Hmm? alpha no clean?"

"Just give me time pup, maybe soon ill be able to treat you well.. I just need to spend some time reconnecting to my wolf... hes been ignored for awhile" Mingyu admitted 

Ever since a few years ago he had stopped shifting constantly, he spent more time living as a human form than in his animal form and tried to avoid any situations that reminded him of his past so even though his inner alpha strength was still strong his wolf and him were disconnected not being a single person but two parts even though they were both Mingyu.

"Alpha and Mingyu separated? but why? arnt you happy as a wolf?"

"Pup I am its just, I choose human life over my animal side and now its hard to be connected" Mingyu mumbled before smiling at the small omega in his lap turning him so they could face each other. "One day pup, one day ill do everything you deserve" He chuckled before yukis eyes lit up seeing Mingyu lean in, he copied the action and their lips quickly connected pressing agaist each other softly with only love between them.

In Yukis eyes he was happy the alpha was showing that they were good friends and ossiably had a deeper connection than most well Mingyu on the other hand was feeling strange his body was acting one way well his mind was fearing for their relationship. Everymoment they spent there lips locked their bodies touching the scent mingling together made him more crazy for this stupid omega.

he wanted to mate so badly he wanted to breed the puppy and have a life with him but he couldn't tell if that was just him thinking to far ahead.

"Did anyone want anything?" Hyunsoo asked as he brought in a hot herbal tea that was good for helping with dry skin.

"Coke, no actually soju" mingyu mumbled before leaning back and putting his arms around his head trying to act like his normal self.

"Cool get it yourself" hyunsoo chuckled as he noticed the fox was staring ever so closely at mingyus lips like he was thinking about kissing them or maybe eating them.

He had never witnessed a hybrid kiss another hybrid he assumed it was like how humans kissed, the only time hybrid ever kissed was in porn and that was because Hybrids were in alot of porn these days due to their submissive and dominate nature.

"Alpha.... will you..." Yuki said slowly his cheeks lightly dusting with red making hyunsoos eyes light up, was yuki asking what he thought he was asking? Were they a couple?

"Please don't ask" mingyu began sweating his ears standing up right as his eye were looking up anywhere besides the omega on his lap.

"Hold my paw?" Yuki smiled happily putting his hand out waiting for the alpha to touch it but he didn't he simply just breathed out so heavily the omegas soft ears twitched flickering the wind away if they could.

"Have I told you how much I hate you..." mingyu growled deeply making the omega let out a small but high pitched whimper, it wasn't a good thing for the alpha but he dealt with it.
"Aish your still okay... I guess" he lied making sure hyunsoo believed and that he wasn't going to have jihyun and hyunsoo all up in his and yukis business. What they did behind closed doors was his business and not theirs.